|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 0.8 x 3.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||10828-BA-10|
|Size||3/4 in. x 66 ft.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scotch Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, 3/4 in x 66 ft, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offers the mechanical and electrical protection you need with its pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing
- Flame-retardant tape that also resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many types of acids
- Works for all your identification needs: color-coding motor leads and pipe systems, identifying phases and marking safety areas
- Each roll measures 3/4 in x 66 ft. x 7 mil
- Made from durable, white-colored PVC
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep rugged projects organized with Scotch Tape 35. This premium-grade tape is durable and color-coded to make it easy to match up pipe systems and motor leads, identify phases, or to mark off safety areas. This 7-mil thick tape is 600V-rated, flame retardant and can withstand temperatures ranging from 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C).
From the Manufacturer
Scotch colored electrical tapes are great for wire marking and identification. Tape is stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic. Flame retardant and weather resistant. U.L and CSA listed. Temperature rating 0-Celcius to 105-Celcius.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fun fact: I mostly use this for crafts-type work, like covering black AC adapters (while being safe if they have ventilation holes) so they don't look as bad on a lightly-colored background. Use it for minor electrical work, too.
Most recent customer reviews
Hi, I hope you are doing well.Read more