Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2015
Here it is ! 3 coats, first time in snow. It works ok but some parts still stain.
make sure to do it in the bathroom or outdoor (from the bottle), the smell is unpleasant. It doesn't have smell after dry.
The color might be a little bit darker compared to uncoated. make sure you get the right distance and spray evenly.
Good luck!
review image
44 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 1, 2015
Bought suede Toms and I was not sure if this would work. This did a great job! Initially, the color darkened from the spray but after drying, the color went right back to the original. Perfect for protecting your products!!!
on January 27, 2013
Just a heads up, if you are spraying your leather item outside, I would suggest using some cardboard or a tarp to prevent over-spray. As a testament to staying power, my wife sprayed a pair of shoes with this about six months ago, when it rains the water-proofed outline of her shoes shows up on our deck as the wood doesn't absorb water and change color in those places.
22 comments| 254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 24, 2015
This cleaner was easy to use and dries quickly. The label recommends that several light layers are better than one thick layer and even with that being the case I was able to protect my shoes very quickly since the drying time was fast.
on January 27, 2017
Comes out in a straight stream rather than a broad spray. Makes it impossible to cover any large area and wastes a ton of product.
on January 30, 2016
I bought this a month or so ago and just opened it this week. I'm not sure if its a product defect but the liquid is not coming out as a dispersed spray but instead a steady stream. I'm thinking the bottle may have been damaged when it was shipped to me but i can't spray it on my shoes as it does not spread out on them. Not sure if this is the way it is supposed to be...
on November 28, 2015
Enough to protect 2 pairs of suede booties. Hope the product does what it is intended to do. I've used 3M in the past with excellent results but Scotchgard has equal a reputation as 3M so I decided to try it. No color fasting thus far; applied 2 coats to 2 pairs of short suede boots ( one was cream toned, btw) now hoping for the best!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2017
Did a great job of making my suede winter boots more snow/water resistant. It did start to come out in a stream more than a spray, but it didn't seem to make the beige color darker once it dried.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 16, 2017
Definitely recommended to keep your shoes looking new for a lot longer.
on May 21, 2014
As the product description says, this spray will wear off as it comes in contact with water but that's to be expected of any product. I used this to treat two pairs of UGG boots and one pair of canvas boat shoes: I got four light coats on all of them. I had a chance to test the water resistance of my UGGs a week later and in a light rain they came back bone dry. This won't help you in a torrential downpour but, then again, you're wearing the wrong shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.