Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Sell a meeting, and you have a chance to sell a new account.
No meeting? No chance to close a new account.
What people say about the strategies in this book…
- We had set 3022 meetings, 85% of which were with C-level decision-makers
- Grown from three hundred customers to over nine hundred
- Directly contributed to the 5X growth of our organization
“Look Inside” To read the full testimonials.
This guide is about two things.
1. How to earn attention and interactions with top decision makers within accounts that are clones of your best accounts.
2. When you earn that often momentary attention, communicating something substantial, credible and different enough to enable someone who is going to write a big check to conclude you are worth more of their time.
Work a system that allows you to pitch a top dog.
Then don’t screw it up when you do. Have something worthwhile to say.
B2B appointment setting is not rocket science, do a few key things right, avoid the common mistakes that doom your efforts and you are halfway to success before you even made a call or sent an email.
THE BUYERS ARE OUT THERE AND YOU MAY BE THEIR BEST OPTION. BUT if you don’t get their attention or communicate what they must hear to conclude that you are worth some of their valuable time, a competitor will get their check. You were not able to sell the meeting.
Sales scripts: Many companies are sitting on great things to say and not saying them. Learn to create a “pile of words” so that crafting impactful phone scripts, voicemails, Emails and more will flow easily.
DON’T LET QUALIFIED BUYERS LUMP YOU IN WITH ALL THE KNUCKLEHEADS AND IDIOTS THAT CONTACT THEM AND WASTE THEIR TIME.
Your guide to clarity on how to book more first sales conversations, Scott Channell, learned in the trenches, sitting in a cube, dialing the phone and experiencing the monotony, frustration, and euphoria of high-level sales prospecting. Before he started coaching sales teams, he smiled and dialed his way to booking more than 2,000 face-to-face sales appointments with C-Level executives in diverse industries. His paycheck used to depend upon setting appointments that ended up closing in both B2B and B2C markets — still training teams and coaching reps on these strategies 25 years later. He has seen what works in many environments and adapted to those changes over time.
Table Of Contents
1. Introduction: No First Meeting, No Close
2. Why Do This?
3. 31 Key Drivers
4. Six-Core Concepts
5. Know Your Goals
6. Selecting Your Targets
7. CRM/Contact Manager Setup
8. Call Process
9. Your “Pile of Words”
10. Crafting Your Scripts
11. Your “Identify the Decision-maker” Script
12. Your “Set The Meeting” Script
13. Your Voicemail Scripts
14. Sample Email Touches
15. Objection Response Concepts
16. Objection Responses
17. Intro: Managing Your Day
18. Your Launches: Part One Of Your Day
19. Your Follow-Ups: Part Two Of Your Day
20. Spending More Time With Those Worthy: Part Three Of Your Day
21. Calling A Suspect: From First Call To Last
22. What If It Is Not Working
23. How To Find A Good Appointment Setter
Quick wins. Marketing to ignite profitable business growth that sticks.
How to redirect ideal clients and customers currently heading towards competitors… to you.
When your growth efforts are not grabbing winnable clients, you lose far more than marketing money spent. When those clients that could have been yours went to a competitor, you lost out on revenue now, repeat business from them, the cross-selling opportunities, the referrals and word of mouth benefits. Plus, you lose the community presence and branding value which builds with marketing that appeals to the best clients and customers.
To clone your best clients/customers/accounts you need to be where they are, from first thoughts until they write a check, interacting with a message of competitive difference. Be where your perfect prospects are with a message of competitive difference sufficient to vault you to the top or don’t bother.
This book provides just 7 steps for a strategic direction that paves the highway to your business growth success. Kiss the marketing wheel of fortune good-bye.
Small improvements in multiple areas of marketing are within the reach of every small business.
When you select tactics within the framework of the right marketing strategy, you create a lollapalooza effect where multiple techniques layer and combine to strengthen each other. That will produce a sum of results far greater than each tactic working in silos.
With this book you will learn how to:
· Attract more ideal clients that pay your value and renew.
· Highlight points of differentiation from the competition.
· Identify the most profitable and consistent ways to attract new business.
· Choose and integrate various tactics to achieve a lollapalooza effect.
· Understand the cause and effect relationship of your choices.
· Confidently take action and stick with efforts that would work with focused execution.
Table of Contents
Your Local Marketing Roadmap
Build a Strong Foundation Brick by Brick
1. Win More Local Clients: Out-Market Your Competitors
2. Two Things That 7X Your Odds of Success
3. Core Principles of Local Marketing Success
4. Your Marketing is Powerful when Aligned with _______
5. How to Leverage Money and Time for Maximum Response
Which Road is Best?
Will You get Marketing Results within Budget
& On Time? Or Choose the Wrong Path?
6. Budgeting for Success: Feed Results, Starve Failure
7. Targeting Ideal Buyers...and the Above Average, Average, Passable and Abysmal
8. Messaging: How to Attract Ideal Buyers and Influence their Buy Decision
9. Choosing Media that Will Help, Not Hurt
Part C: Complete Your Business Growth Strategy
Place Your Bet: Wager on Probabilities, not Possibilities
10. Right Mix of Targets, Media, Message & Frequency
11. Placing Your Bets: Wagering and Betting Again
12. Reasonable Results: Response Rates, Revenue, Repeat Business, ROI
13. The 7 Steps to Local Marketing Success