Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Scott P. Frush
The primary categories of trivia include:
- Jesus and the Holy Bible
- Saints, Angels, and Popes
- Vatican, Shrines, and Churches
- Events, Origins, and Miscellaneous
- Teachings, Beliefs, and Structure
- Seasons, Holy Days, and the Mass
- Sacraments, Sacramentals, and Prayers
- Organizations, Orders, and the Clergy
DO YOU KNOW...
Q: Which memorial day was established by the Catholic Church to counter the communist May Day celebration by offering a Christian view of work?
Q: What is the primary difference between an apostle and a disciple?
Q: True/False: Unmarried permanent deacons must remain celibate.
Q: Which American colony was originally founded as a safe haven for Catholics?
YOU'LL ALSO LEARN...
- Who the first pope was to enter both a synagogue and mosque.
- Which apostle was the first to be martyred.
- How many actual days comprise the 40 days of Lent.
- Where the largest Catholic church in the United States is located.
- The names of the three priests that served in the United States Congress.
- At what age archbishops and bishops must submit their resignations.
BONUS MATERIAL INCLUDES:
- Catholic Top 10 Lists
- List of Popes
- Map of Vatican City
- It Happened In.... -- detailed accounts of key dates in Church history
- Chronological timeline of major Church events at the top of each page
- Inspirational quotes begin each chapter
Build and manage a winning portfolio in bull and bear markets
Understanding Asset Allocation logically explains exactly what you need to know about how to allocate your assets. This comprehensive, highly accessible guide clearly explains the key principles of asset allocation, from selection to rebalancing to risk vs. return. You'll discover how the different asset classes behave, the leading misconceptions about allocation, and how risk profile, time horizon, and needs can impact your investments. No matter your type of portfolio or your level of experience, this easy-to-follow, non-technical rulebook shows you how to:
Complete with instructive, hands-on examples of real-world portfolios that have exhibited a high level of return, Understanding Asset Allocation arms you with all the tools you need to build and manage a portfolio that experiences higher investment performance and less risk over time.
Along with little known trivia that will bring history to life, this one-of-a-kind extravaganza of curiosities on all things GOP will prove fascinating for Republicans and a lively feast for trivia buffs of all backgrounds!
Capitalize on the Opportunities Hedge Funds Offerfor Increased Investment Returns and Reduced Risk
Understanding Hedge Funds is a clear, direct guide to the nature and use of hedge funds. This concise resource demystifies the different types of hedge funds, weighs the opportunities and risks, and helps you determine which ones are best for you.
Writing in an informal, user-friendly style, financial expert Scott Frush answers any question you may have about these largely unregulated investments. Avoiding complex mathematics, he presents an overview of the hedge fund market…describes the place of hedge funds in the global financial system…explains how to pick a hedge fund manager… and shows you how to avoid common mistakes and misconceptions.
With this wealth-building resource you'll be to: