Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 19, 2017
This is a very nice set for anyone who loves this movie. I am a huge fan , So i had to order this limited edition steel case bluray copy of Scott pilgrim. I really do suggest this because i noticed the price is super low and about the same price for the normal bluray edition without steel case. Usually these types of cases end up costing you 30-40 so getting it for 10 was a steal !
on July 8, 2017
This movie didn't do so hot at the box office. Blame it on poor advertising and lack of mainstream hype. Not on being an awesome movie.

One of those hidden gem movies where the people that have seen it are in love with it. Of course if you dislike Michael Cera then your not going to like this movie. But if you give it a chance you won't regret it
I actually didn't read the comics, so as a stand alone I thought this was incredibly entertaining and well done. I'm a fan of video games, so the constant throw back to eight bit games was super fun for me! I feel like what happens in this movie is how I envision my every day life. Way to go writers, what a fun world;)
on September 15, 2017
wow wow WOW - film is amazing. I had no idea what I was going to see going into this film. It's truly fantastic - I think I got extra lucky by having no preconceived ideas about what I was going to see. The director lead me deeper and deeper into this world of ... <I'm not going to tell you> ... watch it!
on December 29, 2016
Loved this one, like that both endings are available in this one, sad that you cannot watch the movie with those in place though. Finally a video game-like movie done right. It has its flaws, but its so enjoyable unless you want to nitpick you likely won't even care. Edgar Wright does this one and it shows, the jokes are fast, the imagery is there, music is great, and tons of actions.
Definitely recommend if you like any of Edgar Wright's movies (IE Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World's End) or just want to finally see a video game type movie that anyone can enjoy!
on June 12, 2017
Love this movie and a really good price on it via Amazon.
on January 3, 2015
Edgar Wright is one of my favourite directors. His visual style is not only wonderfully original, but it was also perfectly suited for the adaptation of this material. Well-acted and with the perfect cast, this is among my very favourite films.
on September 22, 2014
Just like a roller coaster ride, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is fast, fun and full of frenetic energy. But just like a roller coaster then ride comes to an end and somehow your left thinking is this it? And that is the problem with the film is that once its over your left feeling slightly underwhelmed. Where is the payoff? Now the film has a lot working in it's favor, chiefly the fast paced editing, great visuals, fun quirky dialogue and of course Michael Cera and company are very much at the of their game. Direction by Edgar Wright hits most of its targets to give us an almost complete package. "Almost" being the key word because what keeps the viewer left unsatisfied is the screenplay. It is the Achilles heel of the movie. You get the sense that there was a great amount of story that had to be either compressed or cut out to fit in it 112 min span. So once we are near the end of the story, we already feel a bit lit down, like knowing when the ride is almost at an end. So Scott Pilgrim thrills us for a moment but we realize just as quickly how fleeting that moment is.
on October 4, 2017
I really enjoy this movie. I know it has a divided crowd, but I'm on the side that loves this movie. I thinking the editing and the soundtrack are both amazing. Compared to the book obviously it is different, but I'm not one to get hung up on that.
on October 23, 2016
I love this movie - it's a fun escape. There's lots going on (pay attention to everything - name example: Stephen Stills, the talent & Young Neil). The dialogue is hysterical "You just face butted my boyfriend so hard he burst." "Well, you kicked my heart in the ass so we're even, Natalie." This movie makes me happy. I hope it will make you happy too.