|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 6.7 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||217892-1001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||217892-1001|
|OEM Part Number||217892-1001|
|Cover Included||Scott Sports 217892-1001 Black/Gray Duece ATV Grips|
|Vehicle Service Type||All-terrain-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Scott Sports 217892-1001 Black/Gray Duece ATV Grips
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Deuce ATV grip is a half-waffle, dual compound grip designed to offer maximum grip and comfort
- Medium density raised half-waffle pattern delivers maximum comfort and durability
- Soft density palm area reduces vibration, arm pump and fatigue
- Designed to fit 7/8" handlebars
- Specially designed for ATV thumb throttles with no flange and an integrated safety wire channel
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Scott Sports 233926-0001 Black Radial Full Waffle ATV Grips
Scott Motorcycle Handlebar Grip Glue Stick Each .14oz
Scott Sports 219627-1001 Black/Gray Duece Motorcycle Grips
shamofeng 7/8'' 22mm Black Handlebar Grips For ATV
Scott 219627-4376 Grips
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Longhorn Moto||Orange Cycle Parts||Amazon.com||shamofeng||Chrome World|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Deuce ATV grip is a half-waffle, dual compound grip designed to offer maximum grip and comfort. Medium density raised half-waffle pattern delivers maximum comfort and durability. Soft density palm area reduces vibration, arm pump and fatigue. Designed to fit 7/8" handlebars. Specially designed for ATV thumb throttles with no flange and an integrated safety wire channel.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By david on June 4, 2020