Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Scotts Turf Builder Halts Crabgrass Preventer with Lawn Food, 5,000-Sq Ft
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stops crabgrass before it invades - and protects all season
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Rain, snow or freezing conditions won't affect product performance
- For best results lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Get An Early Start This Spring
Protect your lawn all season long against listed weeds, including crabgrass, all while feeding for a fast green-up after winter.
When To Apply To Prevent Weeds
Apply in early spring to prevent the germination of crabgrass, chickweed, poa annua, and other common lawn weeds, before they start to spread. Apply before the 3rd or 4th mowing to protect all season long.
Tips For Lawn Care Success
First, regular feedings help your lawn look it’s best and provide the nutrients it needs to withstand the stress of weeds, weather and activity. Secondly, after you mow leave the grass clippings on the lawn. This allows grass to use water more effectively. Finally water, utilize nature’s sprinkler as much as possible. When you do have to water, do it between 6 and 10 am - less water is lost to evaporation and more reaches the roots.