Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- • Stand-alone release, can also be installed as an expansion for Scourge of War: Gettysburg
- • Twenty single player scenarios set around the Battle of Chancellorsville, May 1-May 4, 1863, including night action.
- • Three highly detailed and historically accurate overlapping 5 mile x 5 mile maps to cover all areas of combat in the Chancellorsville area
- • Multiplayer online combat in several modes, including: Standard opposite sides, cooperative play versus the AI, and play embedded within historical battle scenarios.
- • Sandbox mode with at least 2 maps to create your own battles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago. Scourge of War: Chancellorsville is the sequel to Scourge of War: Gettysburg and the latest release in theScourge of War series and is a full stand-alone title! Touted as the definitive American Civil War tactical strategy game, Scourge of War: Chancellorsville, is a must-have for all American Civil War wargamers. Scourge of War: Chancellorsville offers twenty historical or alternate history single player scenarios set in the midst of the bloody action of the Battle of Chancellorsville, in which the Robert E. Lee’s Army of Northern Virginia defeated a Union army twice its size. With the Union Army of the Potomac under the command of Maj. Gen. Joseph Hooker heading towards Richmond to capture the Confederate capital, the Confederate Army must make a stand to turn the tide. Players will take command of either the Union or Confederate forces from May 1st through May 6th, 1863 to either halt the Union advance or rout the Confederates. Can you match Lee’s “Perfect Battle” or change the fortunes of the Union and march through the Confederates to Richmond? This is a stand-alone release which requires no other titles, but can also be installed as an expansion for Scourge of War: Gettysburg.