Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 wooden Scrabble tiles
- Use for replacement game pieces, crafts or scrapbooking
- Same letter breakdown as in regular Scrabble game
- Light colored tiles with clear varnish finish
- Great for many other uses plus game use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100 wooden Scrabble tiles, just as in game.
Compare to similar items
This item Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles)
500 Wood Pieces - 5 Full Sets of 100 Letters B00BTI7ZMS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BSIRIBIZ||Fuhaieec Co.,Ltd||palbrook||BSIRIBIZ|
|Item Dimensions||5.2 x 5.6 x 1.3 in||4.6 x 7 x 1.5 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 2 in||4.7 x 7 x 1.7 in|
Top Customer Reviews
- First and foremost, the letters/numbers are painted on only. Real Scrabble tiles (or even the ones that I bought at Hobby Lobby that don't have the point values on them) have the letters etched into the wood itself and then painted black. These have no indentation into the wood whatsoever.
- There is a wide variety of wood grains and patterns among these tiles.
- A good number of them are poorly sanded and chipped ranging from mild to severe (see pictures) and some of them even had globs of glue on the back and sides that made them unusable for me.
- I got at least one of each letter but it would've been nice to get at least 2 of each letter instead 2 blanks.
- Some of the painted on letters have thicker lines than the rest. You can see in my pictures that the 'R' in particular definitely has thicker lines than the other letters making it stick out and look weird when it's next to them. That was disappointing.
- They are a pretty good match for the original Scrabble tiles in terms of size, thickness and font, but due to other issues mentioned and a lack of shaped corners, they aren't going to match original game tiles well. I highly recommend you buying game tiles for your game directly from Hasbro which sells tiles, bag and racks for $7.99 on their website.
All in all these were just ok for my purposes. You can see how I was using them (gluing them on racks purchased from the same company - I was even more displeased with those - for use in our guest quarters) and they look alright. I suppose it all depends on what you're using them for and how much attention to detail is required to say whether I would recommend them or not. Hopefully this has been helpful in deciding if they're right for you!
Depending on what you're using it for, it may or may not matter.