Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles)
|Price:||$5.30 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 wooden Scrabble tiles
- Use for replacement game pieces, crafts or scrapbooking
- Same letter breakdown as in regular Scrabble game
- Light colored tiles with clear varnish finish
- Great for many other uses plus game use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
WOODEN LETTERS SCRABBLE TILES
SCRABBLE is the most popular word game ever published. You score points in Scrabble by creating words with letter tiles on a game board. Each tile is assigned a numerical value, and as each new word is formed or each previously played word is modified, a score is recorded. At the end of the game, when all the tiles have been drawn and one player uses all his tiles, the game ends. Whoever has the highest number of points wins the game.
SCRABBLE TILES Numerical Values
The total point value of all 100 tiles is 187.
Although all tiles have a value, some are worth much more than others. In Scrabble, you want to form as many high-scoring words as you can. Don't end up playing low-scoring words when other possibilities exist. "Ark" is worth 7 points, whereas "Are" is worth only 3. The numerical values of the tiles are distributed as follows:
- A, E, I, O, U, L, N, S, T and R are worth 1 point each.
- D and G have a value of 2 points.
- B, C, M and P are worth 3 points each.
- F, H, V, W and Y are assigned values of 4 points each.
- K is the only tile with a value of 5 points.
- J and X both have a value of 8 points.
- Q and Z are worth 10 points each.
WOODEN LETTERS SCRABBLE TILES for pendants. These durable tiles can be used in several crafts and mixed media projects. Widely used in jewelry making, jewelry makers start using these as a base for photos, collage art, paint, resin plus much more.
WOODEN LETTERS SCRABBLE TILES complete set 100 tiles/Set,
Each set constrain : A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12, F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1, K-1 L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8, P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6, U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1, Blank-2
WOODEN LERRERS size : 20x18x4 mm
- Produce name : wooden letters
- Product code : SC100
- Tiles size : 18x20x4 mm
Compare to similar items
This item Scrabble Tiles (100 Letter Tiles)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mads Smoke Emporium||erduoduo||M-Aimee||Fuhaieec Co.,Ltd||Top Better Seller||Top Better Seller|
|Item Dimensions||5.2 x 5.6 x 1.3 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 2 in||3.6 x 6.3 x 2.1 in||6.2 x 6.65 x 2.2 in||5.5 x 8.2 x 1.9 in||8.7 x 10.4 x 3.1 in|
Top customer reviews
- First and foremost, the letters/numbers are painted on only. Real Scrabble tiles (or even the ones that I bought at Hobby Lobby that don't have the point values on them) have the letters etched into the wood itself and then painted black. These have no indentation into the wood whatsoever.
- There is a wide variety of wood grains and patterns among these tiles.
- A good number of them are poorly sanded and chipped ranging from mild to severe (see pictures) and some of them even had globs of glue on the back and sides that made them unusable for me.
- I got at least one of each letter but it would've been nice to get at least 2 of each letter instead 2 blanks.
- Some of the painted on letters have thicker lines than the rest. You can see in my pictures that the 'R' in particular definitely has thicker lines than the other letters making it stick out and look weird when it's next to them. That was disappointing.
- They are a pretty good match for the original Scrabble tiles in terms of size, thickness and font, but due to other issues mentioned and a lack of shaped corners, they aren't going to match original game tiles well. I highly recommend you buying game tiles for your game directly from Hasbro which sells tiles, bag and racks for $7.99 on their website.
All in all these were just ok for my purposes. You can see how I was using them (gluing them on racks purchased from the same company - I was even more displeased with those - for use in our guest quarters) and they look alright. I suppose it all depends on what you're using them for and how much attention to detail is required to say whether I would recommend them or not. Hopefully this has been helpful in deciding if they're right for you!
This is what I got in my package:
A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12,
F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1,
K-1, L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8,
P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6,
U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1,