Scrapbooking For Dummies Paperback – October 8, 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Preserve your memories and family history with foolproof techniques
Whether youre a beginning or avid scrapbooker, this easy-to-understand guide gives you expert tips for organizing your photos and memorabilia and assembling the right tools and materials. Create beautiful albums to share with your family and friends and pass on to future generations!
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Choose a theme or occasion
- Design attractive page layouts
- Crop and mount photographs
- Accessorize with stickers, stamps, and more
- Enhance your albums through journaling
About the Author
Joan Wines, PhD, is a scrapbooking consultant and assistant coordinator of the Great American Scrapbook Convention.
- Item Weight : 1.28 pounds
- Paperback : 392 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0764572083
- ISBN-13 : 978-0764572081
- Product Dimensions : 7.4 x 0.92 x 9.2 inches
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st Edition (October 8, 2004)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews: