Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Scraps: Adventures in Scrapbooking
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on November 6, 2005
I received this book as a gift and had no real desire to read it. But once I started, I could not stop. I laughed so hard I needed a Kleenex. It didn't inspire me to become a scrapbooker, but now I don't feel guilty for not being one! This is a book anyone can enjoy.
on August 13, 2006
This book is way overdue! Its essays are poignant, amusing,and the author comes across as if you are her best friend. Bless this book for getting me off the hook for not being the perfect mother, sister, friend, person. Very funny, very good.
on April 30, 2006
Every page of this book of essays made me laugh, if not wildly, then unexpectedly. Nearly every page of my copy of SCRAPS is earmarked or underlined in part for a funny sentence or paragraph that I plan to reread. The author gives us a wonderfully twisted look at screwy women who scrapbook (or don't, and wish they did). I love-uh-love-uh-LOVED it!
on January 20, 2007
Wendy Bagley is a hoot...she has an incredibly keen sense of humor and birds eye view of the scrapbooking world. Even her chapter titles are enough to elicit a chuckle or two. If you're a scrapper or know a scrapper, this book will give you a laugh and an insight or two into the world of scrapbooking.

I read it through in one evening...couldn't put it down. The chapters are short and so engaging that you just can't resist turning the next page. The perfect gift for a scrapper or yourself. I highly recommend it!
on December 17, 2005
This book is just hilarious! The mildly seasoned scrapbooker with even a hint of a sense of humor will find themselves bursting out laughing at any moment-I sometimes read a chapter in the middle of the night if I am having trouble sleeping and have been quite worried I might awaken the entire household with my laughter! This book sounds just like something my sister-in-law would write, so I often hear her voice reading it to me :-) Yes, at one point the author even refers to the reader as "Missy" just as she does with me on occasion! I have never met Wendy Bagley, but if she has a tiny bit stage presence, I think she would be a great stand up comedian at one of those big nationally sponsored Crops. So, yes, be sure you buy this book for yourself and any other scrapbookers you know who might benefit from a good belly laugh.
on November 3, 2005
This is one great book. I loved the writer's twisted sense of humor. I have a lot of friends who are serious scrapbookers and I plan on buying this for each one for Christmas. (YEA! A lot of my holiday shopping is done!) I would recommend SCRAPS for everyone.
on November 7, 2005
A very hysterical book. Wendy Bagley has an incredible wit and a great ability to delve into the secrets of why scrapbooking is such an important part of life!
on October 28, 2005
"Scraps" is a good little book for the scrapbooker in your life. It will have them in stitches.
on August 13, 2008
Scraps: Adventures in Scrapbooking is a very enjoyable read. As a scrapbooker, I could relate to much of the content. The author is very good at telling it like it is with the appropriate amount of humor and wit. I would recommend this book to anyone who scrapbooks. It's a book I'd enjoy reading again.
on May 9, 2015