- File Size: 1220 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Infected Books (July 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JEHSYS4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #297,793 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Scratch (Year of the Zombie Book 8) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Another favorite series of mine is the "Hater" series. What would you do if you woke up one day to realize some of your friends and loved ones were not like you anymore and represented a deadly threat?
Sounds good huh? Start your voyage through David Moody's warped mind with "Scratch". You won't regret it!
David Moody has put his own little twist on your traditional zombie. The undead are no longer in a relentless quest for brains; all they really want to do is spread the infection, and one little scratch is all that it takes.
I was immediately pulled into Jody’s world. A good, frustrated, caring mother on her own with three kids. I think that we have all had our camping nightmares – tents that fall down, equipment that doesn’t work, then add not one, but three kids to the mix. Jody had my sympathy even before the first undead stumbled along. Compound upon that, her ex, Gary, what an ass; somebody needed to smack him.
Scratch is a fantastic, quick story. It really highlights how people react to each other when all hell breaks loose.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Horror