|Item Weight||3.36 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||32.4 x 23.4 inches|
|Color||black and gold|
|Material Type||Hard paper|
|Sheet Size||35x21 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HE-TM002|
Scratch off map of the world - World travel deluxe scratch off travel map + Gift Tube Packing - IUONUT
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEY ADVENTURER, FEELING OVERWHELMED? We get it, there are a lot of options, but we’re here to help. Here’s everything that you need to know about our scratch off Travel Maps:
- YOUR IUONUT MAP IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE: Scratch off the countries and states that you’ve been to, plan your next adventure and then showcase your experiences. You can use a coin or rubber to track your travels. Our maps can be easily framed, hung from binder clips or brought along for an expedition.
- NEED A GIFT A TRAVELER WILL LOVE? Our maps have vibrant colors, careful details and make a beautiful gift that any adventurer will love. We’ve made sure the the islands are represented. Our expert cartographers don’t miss a thing, so you can feel confident gifting this to even your pickiest loved one. Plus our quirky and charming tube packaging makes for an easy gift that makes it look like you tried really, really hard.
- YOUR MAP MAKES A DIFFERENCE: We send 10% of profits to National Geographic and Fund for Education Abroad. We send 2 people abroad a year. So, not only do you get a beautiful and inspiring map, but you get to do some good today. You’re the best!
- WE GUARANTEE YOU’LL LOVE YOUR MAP: You’re going to love scratching off your travels and planning the next adventure, but if you don’t, we’ll refund you within 24 hours. Still have questions? Hit us up, we check every message!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scratch Off World Map:
√ Is a brilliant concept map allowing visited destinations to be scratched off revealing the beautifully styled up to date world map underneath.
√ It's the perfect scratch off map or birthday gift for the travel enthusiast allowing complete personalisation of the scratch off map to display a unique travel story.
Most common uses of the Scratch Off World Map:
√ Have it pinned to your office/home wall and share the stories of your travelings with your friends
√ This map is a great GIFT for your friends and family. It is the most appreciated gift ever. You can't make a mistake with this scratch off world map.
√ Have a scratch off world map for every vacation of your dreams. Log every trip by just scratching off the gold foil.
√ Have a contest with your friends. See which one has the most of the world map scratched off.
The best gift
Makes a brilliant and unique gift for the traveler in your life.
The Scratch Off World Map is printed onto high quality silk art paper for luxury and works exactly like a scratch card, once the gold scratch is removed it reveals the mapping underneath.
Size large/XL: 32.4" x 23.4" inches
Packaging: Comes rolled in a beautiful designed tube.
How to use it?
Simply grab a coin or a rubber and start scratching off all the destination’s you have been lucky enough to visit creating your own personalised continually changing world map.
Not only are countries featured on the map, there are also cities shown on the top layer and the world map underneath, allowing for more detailed scratching.
Perfect for planning the next holiday when the last one is disappointingly over and the holiday washing is in the machine!
The story behind the name "Iuonut" starts about 100 years ago when someone made an mistake writing the name of one of my great great grandparents on the official ID papers.
The name was "Ionut" but the "U" on the typewriter is next to "I" as on the keyboard and the person did not notice the misspeling that ocurred.
The "U" that has been put by mistake inside our familly name, gives us uniqueness and the power to focus on creating unique experiences for our customers.
The logo is inspired from roads and paths which are a representative simbol for travel.
The shape is a stylised form of a footprint and that is a symbol for conquer.
And all the integrated elements form the monogram IUO which are the first letters in the brand name.
The center element (the yellow one) represents the essence, the scope or the travel experience and the uniqueness that is you (U).
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one thing I was a tiny bit disappointed with is that it didn't come with a scratching tool. But I wasn't disappointed enough to take a star away. Pretty much everyone has SOMETHING they can use to scratch it off.
The size is amazing. It's as large as our coffee table (as you can see in the picture). We are hoping to frame it and hang it where we can see it daily.
The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it counts the US as 1 place and doesn't divide it into states. Seeing as we have 2 young ones, most of our international travel was before they were born or waiting until after they are much older. Since we haven't travelled all of the US I can't very well scratch it all off. I also can't figure out a way to scratch off just the US states we've been to since it isn't divided. Other than that, I can see someone who travels to different countries really loving this map!
I opened it up and tested it out before giving to my travelling friends. The map really is gourgious by itself. Then you scratch off a country and it gets even prettier! The black background really makes the land masses pop, before and after scratching them. I also love the key at the bottom of the map, it is very informative. I scratched off Parague, because that is where one of my friends spent a lot of his childhood, and a beautiful pink was revealed underneather the black. Scratching it off was really easy. I used a penny. I will say that scratching it off on a hard surface does work better though. When I had first layed out the map I had in on my couch and I was really able to scratch it off there.
I can not wait to give this to my friends when they return from the trip they are on now! I know they are going to love tracking their travels on this map.
The Map comes packed in a sturdy tube that protects it perfectly. A link in your email from the company provides you with not only a carefully worded explanation of how to use your map but a 24 page color booklet that celebrates travel, gives you practical advice about seeing the world and describes the benefits of travel.
Love the bright colors on the map as I scratch but wish the United States color was a little more vibrant. It is kind of lost in the tan continent.
I thought I had seen a lot of the world, but I have my work cut out for me. I have just scratched the surface!
Would love to have a US map of the same format so that I could be more specific in my American experience.