Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 438 reviews
on April 4, 2017
Loved it! Of course I'm a huge Wes Craven fan and I think he delivered a true winner for his final film. It's written by Kevin Williamson, who wrote the first two films. I think he came back strong with this instalment as well. The first movie is a blast and can be watched over and over - full of scares and memorable acting.

I do like the first better than the second and definitely better than the third.. but surprisingly ten years later comes number 4 and I'm right back on board! Most movie franchises don't hold onto their core group of actors over all of their sequels, especially if it's over a decade.. but Scream managed to. I bet that Dewey (David Arquette) being married to Gale (Courtney Cox) in real life didn't hurt either. I did miss having a cameo from Wes (unless I just didn't see it), but he still had a few nods in there - like a quick one to Robert Rodriguez for directing the Stab clips used in the film.

*mini spoiler* I was especially sucked in by the opening film within a film within a film thing. We've all seen it done before, and it was even the premise of a Scream sequel.. but the way Stab was used it added to the confusion that makes a great suspense film.

I don't have much else to add, other than thinking it's the best way to round out what was meant to be a trilogy.. number 4 definitely worked for me.
on May 4, 2017
I would give these 5 stars, but I honstely didn't feel like doing the full 5. Don't get me wrong, the entire set came without any broken pieces and in a very timely manner. Nothing with the product or packaging itself was bad in any way.
Also- other reviews have talked about the cases not closing properly...easy fix for that---just don't manhandle the cases and you should be fine! I mean, these things are better than having a case that easily scratches your disk(s) or just not having any case at all. These cases are perfectly fine in my opinion. They don't seem to be like really delicate or anyhing, you just shouldn't manhandle them unless you want to have a greater risk of damaging them yourself.
on October 8, 2014
I know some people had an issue with the fourth movie (for their reasons, just see their reviews) but I absolutely loved it. I don't know what it is, but the Scream movies have always been a personal favorite of mine since high school. It's good, old-time scary with a twisty mystery built in and the fourth movie doesn't disappoint! I loved seeing all the old characters (the ones who lived, at least) return for the fourth installment and enjoyed the beginning scenes so much! The ending wasn't predictable to me (as always, Scream made me say, "OMG that's the killer?" at the end) and I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys the Scream movies at all.
on May 21, 2017
I loved the original but thought the previous two sequels were cheesy at best, so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this movie. It's got some fresh faces in addition to some of the original players, plus the same level of scares, laughs, and traditional horror movie rule breaking. It has some cheesy moments of course, but it's a fun scary movie that I'd recommend watching.
on October 16, 2016
GHOSTFACE is back and scary as ever. Another great script by Kevin Williamson that's once again excellently executed by the late and great Wes Craven. I didn't like the opening sequence... but I loved everything after it. Underrated. Briong on 5 and 6 and let Kevin direct it.
on December 31, 2015
I was a fan of the original trilogy, but never thought 2 or 3 lived up to the first. This one definitely does that. If this had come out as the only sequel ten years later I would have been happy with that, as it is a great return to the events of the past. It has great performances by the new crop of young actors and actresses. I will admit that my opinion may be swayed a bit by the killer being played by my favorite of that new group as that person is the only person who lives up to the wonderful almost satirical insanity of the main killer in the first one(really trying to avoid spoilers here). I have watched it a few times, as I have the original, and they both have that mix of satire and seriousness that made the first one work.
on December 20, 2016
I'm a scream fan, always have been so of course I love this cheesy addiction to the cheesy series!
on June 30, 2017
Honestly the best one in the series. I truly dont understand how you can be a fan of the series and not love this one. It had a lot of great kills and good suspense and the reveal itself was very well done. *spoiler alert* I only think this would have been better had some more important characters die and also i feel like they should have let the killer win this time. It would have been a great way to close the series and to break the mold that is slasher films.
on November 28, 2016
Kids watched this over the holiday week. They loved it.
on April 4, 2017
I love the scream series but this one had a pretty dumb motive, I still love the series and the cinematic presentation of it all, and who couldn't love ghost face? so all in all i would watch again, but just keep in mind the motive of the killer may be disappointing to some.