The Scream 500 Piece Edvard Munch Jigsaw Puzzle by Clementoni
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clementoni 500-Piece Puzzle, Munch-The Scream; suitable for ages 9 and up
- Stunning imagery and richly-saturated colors create a beautiful over-all appearance; finished puzzle measures approximately 19" x 14"
- Made in Italy from premium materials; anti-reflection paper and precise interlocking pieces ensure a finished product with a smooth, even surface
- For over 40 years, the Clementoni brand has been synonymous with creativity, passion and attention to quality
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Play is a serious thing; we should never stop playing, especially when we grow up! From simple 2 and 3-piece puzzles for youngsters to elaborate puzzles featuring subjects that range from iconic world landmarks and the animal kingdom to works of the Old Masters and contemporary themes, Clementoni puzzles have set the standard of excellence for puzzle enthusiasts around the world. Clementoni puzzles are crafted in Italy using premium quality materials to enhance the carefully selected imagery featured on each puzzle. All Clementoni puzzles are precisely cut to ensure a perfect interlocking fit and a superior finished product. Because after all, if you're going to spend hour after hour happily searching through all those pieces, shouldn't you be dazzled when the last piece is put into place? Clementoni puzzles are distributed by Pierre Belvedere, whose unique presentation of educational toys has been carefully selected to ensure that all toys are non-violent, age appropriate and promote creative and imaginative play. Their wide range of products includes stimulating toys for newborns and toddlers, fun board games and educational toys that inspire a child's curiosity. All toys distributed by Pierre Belvedere are manufactured to strict specifications and tested by an independent international lab to ensure that the highest levels of safety standards have been met.