- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
BeAngel 10 Inch Touch Screen Car Camera 10" Rearview Mirror FHD 1080P Dash DVR Cam Backup Camera Night Vision Front and Rear Dual Lens Video Recorder Reversing
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Screen Size||10 Inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Auto Part Position||Rear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- 【10 inch touch screen IPS FHD and support up to 128GB memory】:User-friendly interface for quick recognition and intuitive operation.Easy viewing and provides you with instant evidence to support insurance claims.The car camera supports up to 128GB micro SD
- 【Dual Cam Simultaneously Recording and Rearview camera support】 : This car camera has two cameras that allows for simultaneously recording videos from two different angles. Picture in Picture display will let you have clear view from front and rear camera.
- 【Record FULL HD 1080P Video】:Front camera:1080P(1920*1080);Rear camera: 1080P(1920*1080).Wide Angle front camera lens, capture all the action in crystal clear video. Video and audio are automatically recorded in an endless loop and saved in memory card.
- 【Super Night Vision】:High sensitive night vision design can restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent. Suitable for situations like low light or backlight. Super night vision presents a clear image of vehicles and objects when driving.
- 【Free rear camera extension cable】:The rear camera connection cable is 19 feet (6 meters) long and it is suitable for rear camera mounting of car and SUV. If you need to install on a pickup or truck, please contact us via the email address on the last page
Buy it with
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
1080P Front Camera with 1080P Waterproof Rear Camera (Image Sensor:SONY Sensor).
Support micro SD (TF) memory card up to 128G(Free 32GB memory card).It has more storage capacity and longer recording time than other products.
1080P Full HD front and rear camera
Automatic display of reversing images
When you shift to "R" gear, the screen will automatically switch to the rear camera image. A guide line for parking makes the reversing more easy,assuring your safety.
1080P Full HD front camera(1920*1080)
The front camera consists of a 6-layer glass HD lens. It uses Sony's image sensor and has a 1080p full HD resolution (1920*1080) and a large aperture of F1.8. Make sure your car's camera displays high-definition images during the day and night. It makes it easy to distinguish the license plate number of the car in front.
1080P Full HD rear camera(1920*1080)
A 1080P waterproof rear camera, presents a clear image of vehicles and objects around you when driving. It uses Sony's image sensor and has a 1080p full HD resolution (1920*1080) and a large aperture of F1.8. Super night vision, provide a clearer view at day and night, see more, drive safer. IP67 waterproof standard keeps your rear camera working well in rainy weather.
10" Inch IPS FULL HD Touch Screen
The finger swipe left and right on the screen to switch between the front and rear cameras, and slide up and down to switch the angle of the front and rear cameras.
There are three display modes, The first one is full-screen display of the front camera's recording mode, and the second mode is full-screen display of the rear camera's recording mode, the third one is the video of two cameras being shown at the same time.
Super Night Vision
High sensitive night vision design can restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent. Suitable for situations like low light or backlight. Super night vision presents a clear image of vehicles and objects behind you when driving.
Loop Recording and Gravity Sensor
The Loop recording will automatically overwrite the earliest video segment when the memory storage space is full. When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video of dash cam will be locked to ensure important footage keep protected from being overwritten.
Special function and excellent after-sales service
24-hour Packing Monitor
1.Turn on the parking mode,it will automatically turn itself on and record a 15-30 seconds video when there is a vibration or collision being detected.
2.Time lapse mode can record 24 hours of video at a frequency of 1 to 4 frames per second. This can save a lot of memory card capacity and continuously monitor people and objects outside the car.Please connect the car camera to your car’s fuse box with hardwire kit 5V/2.5A ( Not included in the package).It needs to be purchased separately.
Free rear camera extension cable
The original rear camera extension cable is 19 feet long. It can be installed well behind cars and SUVs. If you are a pickup or truck, you need a rear camera extension that can be extended to 33 feet. It is free. You need to send an email to our customer service email to get it.
1 x Rearview mirror car camera
1 x Rear Camera and connecting cables [Cable length 19 feet (6 meters)]
1 x Car Charger [Cable length 10 feet (3 meters)]
5 x Rubber straps(3 x Long; 2 x short)
1 x User Manual (English) and Warranty Card
1 x Free 32GB memory card
We offer a free one year replacement service. If you fail during the one-year warranty period, we will send you a new car camera for free. You don't need to send a bad car camera for repairs.
Compare with similar items
Performance: Mirror Monitor: 10" Inch IPS FULL HD touch screen Image Sensor:SONY Sensor Dual Lens Video Resolution : Front: FHD 1080P Rear: FHD 1080P Front camera: 170 degree wide angle Rear camera: 150 degree wide angle Video Format: MOV Image Format: JPEG Anti-glarre large mirror Oeratin Temerature:14℉~158℉ Function: WDR,G-sensor,cycle recording,Motion detection,Parking Monitor,Night vision Power Interface: DC 5V/2.5A; USB Interface: Mini USBFree 32GB memory card
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I set this up on my rearview mirror on the first day it arrived, but only as a front-view. It was really hot out and I didn't want to pour sweat while setting up the back camera.
Front camera is excellent. I wish it would have had a "foot" on the back of the device so that you could adjust it to work better with your mirror. As it is, mine leans a little too far down, so I had to place a spacer behind it, near the bottom, so that it will work as a rearview mirror.
The rear camera (now installed) is also excellent. The limitation here, however, is there doesn't seem to be any way to flip the image vertically, and I'd prefer to mount it the other way up! It seems to be intended to be placed under the bumper, but I'd rather have it on top of my car... and there is no way to mount it like that and have it project right-side up in the video. Did it claim to do that? No, so I am not scoring it down for this, but I think that would be a very easy software fix.
So far, like it and have gotten video of cars 180 degrees off the correct direction, animals crossing in front, and some other interesting events. Hopefully, I'll never "need" it.
1) Easy to install. Obviously strapping it to the mirror is self-explanatory. For my vehicle, the cable to the rear camera was more than long enough. Routing the cables for power and rear camera and tucking under trim panels was simple and finished in about 15 minutes. Hooking up the rear camera to reverse lights required trim panel removal on my vehicle, but was otherwise just as simple.
2) Image quality. I am not a dedicated videophile, so the resolution of both cameras is more than sufficient for my needs. During daylight hours, both cameras provide stunning resolution, even my rear camera that is mounted on the interior of the hatch and looking out of a tinted window. With the rear camera wired to trigger off the reverse lights, the camera switches and displays the guidelines as designed. That is during daylight...
3) "Night vision". Both cameras display images picked up at night, but JFC the glare halo from light sources are horrible. The rear camera does not display a great image on rural roads around my town where there are few streetlamps; maybe because of the tinting on the rear window. I'm going to continue running it as is, and I did take away a star for the supposed night vision that I don't actually see from either camera.
4) Touchscreen and menus. The screen is very responsive to touch and the menus are simple enough to figure out. Using the hard wire kit mentioned below, my default views aren't retained when I turn off the vehicle. I use the rear camera as my rear view mirror while operating the vehicle, but the display defaults to the front camera when turning the vehicle on. I just swipe sideways before putting it into reverse and problem solved; that's really just a nitpick gripe, not a deal breaker for me.
5) Power wiring. This is a gray area and isn't a part of the rating criteria IMHO, but it is important to note. If you hard wire to your vehicle's fuse block using fuse taps, you will need a kit that takes 12V-24V input, and provides at least 5V @ 2.5A output. There are lots of these kits on here, but none of the suppliers are smart enough to list the amperage as a filter, so you will probably end up clicking on a lot of item descriptions just to find out that the item provides inadequate current for this device. Wouldn't it be cool if this seller provided a link directly to such a wiring kit in the item details?
6) Shipping and handling. I received someone else's returned item, or it was a refurbished item that I was charged new price for. There were no lens films on any of the lenses, the microSD was inserted in the unit with someone's videos and picture files still on it, there were scuffs on the back of the unit from being mounted previously and clearly for a long enough period that it scuffed the case due to vibration. The unit also arrived in a standard Amazon shipper, but without any packing material, so it was just bouncing side to side in the larger box. I consider myself lucky that the thing even turned on after that kind of abuse, which speaks well of its ability to survive a collision. I'm not dropping stars, because the product mostly fulfills my needs as advertised.
Overall tl;dr - good camera, solid buy, don't expect anything remotely resembling night vision.
EDIT 3/24/20 - As noted above in item #6, I originally received a used item from the Amazon warehouse. It was disappointing, but not enough that I wanted to deal with the hassle of packing everything back up and returning it to Amazon and then wait even more time for a replacement. The seller, Heibeimiaodou, read my review and contacted me and apologized profusely for that confusion. Without solicitation on my part, they sent me a new camera setup. First-rate response from a company that cares how the customer values their products and service. Now I would definitely encourage anybody to buy with confidence; not just because of the opportunity for freebies, but because this seller stands by their reputation.
EDIT 8/21/20: I have had the "new" item installed since my previous edit. Everything has been working as desired since that edit until recently. I wanted to use this device as a full-time rear view camera, but recently the device prefers to just randomly and endlessly cycle through the various view modes while in motion. Sometimes it cycles, sometimes it does what it was intended to do. Another fun thing while it cycles is that it won't let me stop recording or otherwise interrupt the cycling without powering the whole unit off. This is disappointing, and eventually I will have to replace this item, but it was fun while it lasted I guess. I have downgraded my review to a 3 star because the brand new item hasn't even managed to last 6 months without going kaput.
Edit 1/15/21: Adjusted the review once again. While installing my custom audio, I found that the ground for this item's power adapter had worked loose somehow. I re-terminated the ground connection with a full ring terminal, and found a more stable grounding point; since then, this unit has operated flawlessly well. It is embarrassing to blame the product for my failures. Once again, it is definitely a fantastic value camera that fulfills all of my needs.