Screen Cleaner Kit - Computer, TV, Laptop Spray With No Leak Trigger Nozzle and Microfiber Cloth - 16 oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.26 (14%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Screen Cleaner Spray Effective on All Types of Screens, Displays And Monitors
- Works On Plasma, LCD, LED, Laptops, Tablets, iPads, And More
- This Screen Cleaner Kit Is Specially Formulated To Clean Fingerprints
- Will Not Leave Streaks On Your Screens
- Gently Cleans - HD TVs, PC monitors, Kindle Fire, Tablet, Laptops, Smartphone Display, Apple Mac Products, iPhone, And Cell Phones
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Screen Cleaner Kit for LCD, LED, Plasma Displays With Microfiber Cloth - Bryson 16 oz Spray Bottle Bryson Screen Cleaner is specially formulated to gently and effectively clean fingerprints, dust and soils on all types of screens and monitors without leaving streaks or residue on the screen. Bryson Screen Cleaner is alcohol-free, ammonia-free and phosphate-free. Why Bryson Screen Cleaner? Sometimes simply dusting your screen with a dry cloth doesn't cut it. Greasy fingerprints, dirt, and overspray from other cleaning products are commonly attracted to screens and monitors. Most screens are made of polycarbonate which is a type of plastic, not glass, which usually has an anti-reflective coating. This is the spray for removing finger prints from your laptop, tablet or I pad. Why spend so much money on the 60 inch plasma tv screen or LCD screen? This spray will keep your tv looking like you just removed it from the box!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I uploaded a before/after image of my laptop screen for those who wish to see the effectiveness of this spray.
1. Comes with a great cloth
2. No streaks
3. Works on all types of screens
4. Good amount of liquid
1. Your co-workers will harass you to clean their monitor
This is the most amazing combination of spray and cloth I have ever encountered. It works on all of my screens, matt, glossy, etc. I brought this into work one day and now all my co-workers are in love with it. I am pretty sure I received a larger pay raise than normal due to me cleaning the boss's monitor and making it look amazing.
No other words needed... package is a great deal and works amazingly.
I have to admit that I didn't read the instructions on the back of the bottle and I sprayed it directly onto my monitor. The directions say that doing this may cause "permanent damage to your equipment". I'm not sure if that's because of liquid damage or because too much of the liquid on the screen will damage the coating. Anyhow, from now on, I'll spray it onto the included microfiber cloth and then use that to wipe my monitor.
Here are the positives:
1) Performance: There is zero streaking when you use this product. It's amazing how well it works.
2) Price: Compared to a similar excellent screen cleaner by Belkin, it's far cheaper.
3) Safety: It's non-toxic, non-corrosive, and biodegradable. It's never a bad thing to worry about the details.
4) Odor: The bottle says that it has <4% VOC (volatile organic compounds), but I smelled absolutely nothing when I used this, and I'm pretty sensitive to chemical odors.
5) Extras: The company includes a really nice microfiber cloth. It could be the nicest microfiber cloth I've ever seen.
There are a couple of small negatives but none of them should deter you from buying this product:
1) the mechanism the company has chosen to use to lock the nozzle onto the bottle is really weird. When you screw it on, it's got this strange ratchet noise, and you end up having to keep screwing it on while it's ratcheting.
2) once you do secure the nozzle piece onto the bottle, you can't tip it over because the liquid easily leaks out all over the place. I know this because after I used it, I accidentally knocked the bottle over onto a carpet, and a wet spot immediately started to grow under the bottle. I'm not sure why the manufacturer just couldn't use a simple screw top nozzle that's commonly found on products like Windex.