Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on December 8, 2012
The Ionic Prortector Film Matte is essential for iPad users who want to get the most accuracy from their iPad. The matte finish makes a particularly easy gliding surface for fingers. The matte surface, like previous reviewers have commented, scatters light which is how all matte surfaces are truly matte. However light emitting from the other side slightly distorts the liquid cystals which on a white surface resemble a light rainbow mist. Swiping feels between 15-25% smoother and more accurate. Tapping loses about 5-10% accuracy which becomes adaptable but is a drawback. The directions are lacking on how to use the sticker and the soft edge.

My additional directions would be as follows: try to clean the surface as good as possible. Don't loose your demeanor and throw out two of them because of lint hairs - that is what the sticker is for. When a lint hair ionically bonds to the film lift it up and stick it with the sticker. Do not mind the bubbles that are being created as long as the bubbles do not contain hairs. You can forget them because soft edge will fix that. After you have the film on you will probably whant to realign it for the home button's sake. You can then attempt to realign it backwards. Make sure you do the sticker process as well when you go back - lint can sneak under the film because of static. Once this process is complete and the film is aligned within a millimeter of centerdness the home button and the camera - IR sensor combo hole you can move on to the next step. Use the soft edge to press out bubbles not your fingers. You have a chance of pressing too hard and inflicting damage to the LCD if you go at it with your fingers alone.

I highly recommend this matte screen for those that want to utilize their iPad for more touch purposes. It makes the iPad feel more usable.
on December 8, 2012
Initially they sent me the clear version because of some mixup at the fulfillment center, but CrazyOnDigital was very helpful. They proactively sent me an email while the item was in transit, telling me of the problem and to contact them if the item was wrong. I called their customer service and within 60 seconds the problem was solved They send me the matte ones for free (albeit through USPS so it took awhile to arrive), and told me to keep the clear ones in the meantime (which served as great protection for my iPad until the matte ones arrived).

As far as the product, I actually really like it. It cuts the glare really well, and unlike other matte screen protectors I have had in the past, it doesn't have that speckled look. It is slightly blurrier than other screen protectors I've tried, however.

The only other downside I've seen is that it makes a very noticeable squeaking noise when I use my rubber stylus (which is fairly rarely, so it's not a problem for me). I've tested my stylus on a few other devices with other anti-glare protectors and naked screens and haven't had this problem, so I don't know what's wrong with this one. I haven't tried a stylus with conductive fibers instead of rubber, so I can't comment on if that would fix. If you use a stylus frequently, keep this in mind before ordering.

All in all, for my needs, I really like these screen protectors.
on May 13, 2014
It is ok for what it is. I wish I had been able now to get a regular ipad - size is smaller than I expected, and all the constant ios updates are aggravating. Just when I get it figured out, apple changes something. Not sure I'd buy another apple tablet again. Only got it for my reviews of itunes and apple apps, but would have been better to just stick with my Kindle Fire and not take itunes app reviews.
Has issues frequently with new updates and I don't like that with the 100's of 1000s of apps that there is not a kid-friendly/safe one like Kindles' Kids Place!
on December 21, 2012
If you have an anti-glare protector on your smartphone, you already know how important it can be to have a glare-free view in the car or out-of-doors. This product works really well at removing glare and protecting screen from smudges and scratches. Be aware that colors will appear a tiny bit flatter (like flat paint instead of gloss) but the clarity of image and the elimination of lightsource "hot-spotting" on the glass make up for the slightly duller color rendition. In low-light conditions, I don't find much of a color difference. Unrelated to the product is the pain in the butt these protectors can be to install. Dust, grime, shaky hands are simply no match for sticky clear stuff. You will lose! Tip: Just drive down to the local Apple store and ask for the best screen installer in the shop. That always works...
on December 13, 2012
I bought the Ionic Screen Protector Film MATTE (anti-glare) for the Ipad 3 from CrazyOnDigital and it was wonderful! Since I am getting the iPad mini soon, I figured I'll get the same brand from the same store for my new ipad mini. I opened the box and saw another generic brand screen protector for the mini. I was upset, but i opened it hoping it wont be that bad and it'll do for my mini. Yes it is a matte surface, but the camera hole is bigger than the actual camera (unlike the real Ionic protector i got for my ipad 3), which bothers me a bit. The most bothersome thing is that the screen protector i got was not the same as the description title brand or the picture posted. Instead I got a white and green packaged "Screen Protector The Greatest Guard for Screen" brand.
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this for my ipad mini and put it on myself (I have very little patience with putting things together or on). It went on fairly easy, lined up nicely with only a small bubble on the far right edge (I probably could get out, but it is not on the main screen so it do not bother me). I am happy with it!
on May 1, 2013
It fit perfectly with ,minimal bubbles! Unfortunately, it was so anti glare that it was almost hazy. I got used to it, but it was a little annoying. Nice feel to it though, mostly responsive screen with stylus and fingertips while it was on. Make it less... thick? Is that the right word? Either that or my iPad is giving me cataracts.
on January 8, 2013
My husband loved it! Great accessory for the iPad mini...though a huge fan of Apple products, Apple did not even have this product to offer in their stores. My husband's Amazon wish list made this a one stop shopping trip for me, and even though we were unable to spend Christmas together, I ordered the iPad mini accessories for him from his wish list .... and bingo! ....they were here, by the time i got back from out of town! His only comments, (after reading the negative comments), were that he had no issues with the way it felt, and fonts and picture were sharp and clear. His only complaint was that the sheet he used was slightly miscut at the bottom but had no effect on its application or performance.
on November 9, 2012
Great priced item, contains three screen protectors in the pack, great quality and easy to apply. Just make sure you wipe down iPad screen really well before applying, the item comes with a cleaning cloth too.
on January 11, 2013
If you are looking for the Matte/Anti-glare screen protector for your iPad mini, I had no issues with the quality of this one. My only recommendation is to NOT attempt to put this on anywhere near dust... which is hard to do. Thankfully this came with three protectors... I ruined the first two (through no fault of the manufacturer or product). I wiped down the screen, and the protector went on easily enough, but I could NOT avoid a few flakes of dust getting back onto the screen in the 5 seconds between wiping it down and placing the screen protector on... Other than that... very satisfied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.