Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 9.7" Screen Protector for Apple iPad Tablet 1st Generation 16GB / 32GB / 64GB Wifi and 3G model. (Not for iPad 2 or 3)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 11, 2013
I had to trim some of the sides off for it to fit completely. Also it comes up pretty easy if you brush against the side. It would be fine under a case. The good thing is that it does take the glare away.
on September 20, 2014
Came to me in great condition!

Only complaint was it was very hard to apply.

My next protector will be a heavier plastic that is easier to apply, that is what I would recommend instead of this product.

After I put it on, I had several air bubbles. This was my fault, not the protectors. But if it was a thicker plastic this probably wouldn't have happened.

I'm happy for the price, but next time will probably buy a nicer more expensive one that is thicker.
on April 23, 2015
The packaging and delivery was great, but once applied the screen protector was sticky on both sides so once it was on, your fingers couldn't move across the screen well. It made the iPad unusable. I had to take it off and toss the screen protector. Do not recommend.
on October 5, 2013
This screen protector fits the ipad 1st generation perfectly. The Process and handles was fast! Will definitely recommend to a friend.
on March 16, 2016
Absolute crap. It doesn't stick to the screen, so how it's supposed to protect the screen, I don't k now. Do NOT waste your money on this. I can't return the piece of garbage, as it's not returnable, so I'll probably cut it up to use as a template for some art project. That's all it's good for.
on March 21, 2013
Can not place on screen without air bubbles and not thick enough. I Would not recommand this item to anyone.
on December 27, 2012
The Screen Protector is a great idea but I have yet to be able to apply it without bubbles. The price was right and it fit my IPAD perfectly. I would rate it 5 stars if it did not leave bubbles. I have tried every which way to install it but I always end up with bubbles.
on September 16, 2013
When I recieved this screen protector and I thought I was going to get like 2 or three of them.... But this screen protector fit well on my mom's first generation iPad. It went on easy and I only got like on dust partical in it. Not too bad for me. It looked nice and havent seen any fingerprints on it. It fit perfectly on the iPad. Covers the whole screen.

The one thing I did noticed that when I received this screen protector and it had a knick in it. I believe it might have been though shipping. But overall it is a really nice screen proctector for what I paid for. I wish I got at least two of them but that is my opinoin. I would recommend.
on January 19, 2016
Piece of junk... Adhesive is old and bubbled up across the entire screen. Not the air bubbles you can push out with a straight edged piece of plastic, but the kind where the adhesive just won't stick. Don't waste your money!
on April 12, 2016
This protector sheet sucks!!! Would not fit properly on my iPad. Could not get the sheet to fit without air bubbles between the screen and the sheet. Fought with it for 2 hours, finally threw it in the trash. Would not recommend this product.