Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 91-100 of 610 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 678 reviews
on July 29, 2013
I wasnt able to use the product because they were not packed properly so when I received them they were all crumpled. I have to reorder another one hoping this time they put "delicate product" inside because just one little dent on the side the adhesive will not stick properly.
on March 24, 2015
Works great
on August 23, 2014
good
on March 27, 2015
Very difficult to install and no installation tips were provided with the product. Had to discard first protector as I really messed it up. Look up installation tips.
on April 20, 2014
Product was as advertised. It took a while to get here but seeing that it was coming from another country I guess it came pretty fast. I'm very happy with my purchase and I would like to purchase more items when I see something I like.
on January 25, 2014
this is a great screen protector. i had only 1 issue, i bought this for the irulu 10.1. i had to cut some of it and also didn't cover all of it but it is for the galaxy so that's not a big deal for me. it's easy to put on and haven't had any problems.
on January 29, 2014
The protector has a lo of bubbles. I wasn't able to get them out because the company didn't sent a squeegee with the protectors. I didn't know how else to get the bubbles out.
on December 24, 2012
I ordered a pack of 3 protectors for my husband's new Galaxy Tab 10.1 that he will be getting for Christmas. Just received them and they do not fit. Very disappointed that I'm not able to give him all of his presents so he can play with his new electronic device without worrying of damaging it. Very disappointed.
on December 18, 2012
These screen protectors are supposed to be designed specifically for this size tab. But they did not fit properly and I had to cut it from one side to make it the size of the screen.
Also, they wouldn't stick properly to the screen and left many many bubbles that made it impossible to see anything on the screen!
on February 2, 2014
these are NOT designed for 10.1" tablets, but for $5.00, it wasn't worth sending them back, so I've cut one to fit the part of the screen it does cover.
Maggie J

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.