Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 10, 2013
I was looking for something that would fit my and my son's polaroid 10.1 inch Polaroid tablets and since they don't make anything for those tablets it is hard. This screen protector needs a little bit cut off the bottom and then it leaves a little space on each side but the the hole fits perfect over the camera and it works great the protect the screen. It went on great and looks great. The price was unbeatable too. I would definately recommend this for your tablet if you have the same one.
15 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 26, 2013
This cover is great for protecting my tablet screen, Seems like they will last a while, I'm on my first one since getting them @6-7 weeks ago. At the price I paid (somewhere @$5), they are a wonderful value.

The brief statement above was for the first pack that I ordered, which fit my tablet well. In reading reviews when I was about to reorder, I noticed a lot of people had problems that I hadn't found with my first order. Now I know why, the first order, which must have come from a different vendor, was different from what I received today. Today's protectors are indeed smaller than the first ones I received, about 1/2" shorter on the long side, maybe only about 1/4" less in width. And the little camera hole definitely does not line up with the camera on the tablet.

I'm going to go ahead and keep these, as I use my tablet with a protective case and I think that the smaller size will be ok since it will be in a case. Based on the comments I see, I will not use the cleaning cloth provided with this batch (my first order, in different packaging, did not have a cleaning cloth with it.) I have downgraded my original 5 stars to 4 because they are smaller. I'll see how they work out when I start to use them, but I just put one from my original order on the tablet a couple of days ago.
on April 7, 2014
This product was advertised to fit the new 2014 Samsung Galaxy tablet. It does not, period. To fit the protector to fully cover the screen, the openings do not align w/ the tablet. Obviously the reverse is true... to align the openings, the protector does not properly cover the tablet's screen. It took quite a while to get the product, as expected. I was OK w/ that. To finally get it & have it not fit, very disappointing. I would NOT recommend purchasing this. I will have to buy another set of protectors but am now reluctant after this experience.
2 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2016
Got these to protect the screen on generic tables for my kids. I have used a lot of screen protectors and generally have no problem putting them on, however, with these I always seem to end up with some air bubbles. I don't know if that has to do with the quality of these protectors, or if somehow protectors need to be really designed specifically for the device that they go on.
on July 13, 2015
It should have included actual measurements of cover size. This is 3/4" too narrow, and 1" too long for my tablet. I had already removed the scratched up original, so I used these anyway. They have double sided protection for the protection (peel off side #1 (clearly marked), install, peel off the 2nd outer side) and seem to work. My 2-star rating is these SHOULD have included actual measurements. I wouldn't buy them if I knew they wouldn't fit my tablet, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy them if I knew they DID fit.
on September 19, 2015
Arrived on time and in good condition. Easy to apply with minimal bubbles, when/if applied correctly. Unfortunately, I broke the screen and am not too anxious to repair it; although I will. The reason for my repair delay is I also have a 7" Android tablet and a Windows Surface, in my tablet inventory. Not counting the two laptops and two desktops! RECOMMENDED
on December 21, 2017
Great screen protector. I have had the same one on my tablet for 5 years now. It was easy to apply and didn't bubble.
on December 10, 2013
Well this package arrived on December 9, 2013. I am happy that I received it sooner than indicated. The reason I gave 3 stars is not like me at all the plastic for samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Also way too big which hid the speakers table. And although try not to be filled with bubbles was impossible.
One person found this helpful
on February 5, 2013
Three 10.1 Inch Clear Screen Protectors, when I ordered the screensaver it was supposed to be for a 10.1 flytouch tablet I was a bit disappointed when I open the box the screen protection when not line up with the tablet it was a half an inch too short and would not cover the front of the tablet so when they say it's a 10.1 they should say 10.5 I could have sent it back but for the cause it wasn't worth it. I will continue to look for a 10.5 screen protector
on September 1, 2014
Amazon offered this as a bundle for a tablet I purchased. They weren't the right dimensions for the tablet I got... I blame Amazon, not the seller. The product itself has protective covers on both sides, and came with three small soft wipes to prepare the surface before you apply the screen protector. So if this fits your tablet, it's a good protector.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.