Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 13, 2014
Probably just echoing others, but I couldn't be happier with this for my 620. The whole application process is very nice. Unlike the older days where screen protectors application involved a lot of skill, coordination--and luck!--to apply without bubbles and fingerprints, these folks have figured out a way such that numbskulls like me can do it perfectly: a sticker tab helps peel off the backing without the need for fingernails (and thus, less chance of getting fingerprints in the way), and the material is firm enough that bubbles didn't form. Then there is a covering to the protector so that one can be pretty aggressive with the plastic squegee to eliminate bubbles without fear of damaging the screen protector...that covering is easily removed via another convenient sticker tab.

It's all those touches that not only make it easy to do a good job with applying the screen protector, but gives confidence that the designers are truly keeping the end user in mind.

All in all, I like how thoughtful the designers were in helping avoid fingerprints and bubbles.
on May 2, 2013
I wish I had gotten these when I first got my 610. I got a scratch in the first week, about the same time all the black painted numbers on the back of the watch rubbed off. The watch works great but the outer construction leaves a bit to be desired. However, this product at least protects the seemingly fragile "glass" on the watch.

It took me 30 seconds to put on
The film is somewhat rigid which is nice
It fits perfectly
There isn't any interference with the touch function
It comes with 6 protectors
It also comes with a bubble squeegee and cloth

If you have a 610, just buy this. Don't think about it and look for other products and reviews, just get this one.

Regarding shipping, this comes from our friends over in the UK so shipping times are really over exaggerated. I got mine in 9 days.
on April 30, 2014
These arrived in a week or so (it has been some time since I ordered them, so I can't remember the exact time frame), so much more quickly than I expected them to.

I ordered them for my Garmin Forerunner 220, and they fit perfectly--by which I mean slightly smaller than the actual face of the watch. While this does lead to some risks for scratches, it makes application much easier. Finger prints and other smudges wipe off of the screens very easily, and they don't really get smudgy unless they were directly touched. The application kit was easy to understand and very helpful.
on August 4, 2014
These work great. I had some deep scratches on the face of my Garmin 610 before I got this protector. When, I got the Garmin 620, I decided to protect the face of it when it was new. I wear this watch almost always. First, putting it on the watch was easy. I'm terrible at installing screen protectors on cell phones so I thought it would be hard. It was very easy and there were no bubbles or marks. I'm OCD about these things so believe me when I say it looks great and is easy to install. You can't tell it is on and it doesn't affect the touch screen performance. One day I accidentally banged the face of the watch against a brick wall when walking past it. Normally, the watch face would have deep scratches but the only thing that was damaged was the protector. I simply applied a new one. There are six in a pack. I would strongly encourage anyone with a Garmin 610 or Garmin 620 to spend the few dollars and get a pack.
on May 21, 2013
Comes with 6!!! I needed 2 because I didn't get the watch dust free the first time, should have used the "dust sticker" for that. Once I got this into place I couldn't even tell that it was there. No change in the touch screen functionality, but it does seem to get gunky with fingerprints faster. Well worth the exchange for having a protected screen.
on June 26, 2014
This is for a 610 but it fits my 220 well, with just a little bit around the edge. Honestly I would rather it be a little small, easier to align without overhang on the side.
on March 5, 2014
Just received and tested the screen protector on my 620. Easy to install and doesn't impact the functions of the touch display. Would recommend to anyone using the Garmin 620. Not a cheap device and well worth the couple of dollars to protect the screen.
on October 8, 2013
I recently purchased a Garmin Forerunner 610 and wanted something to keep the screen protected, so decided to check these out.

They showed up super fast (less than a week...and I was expecting 6-8 weeks), were a great price, super easy to put on ( < 30sec), and don't inhibit the screen in any way. Plus you get 6 of them!

Couldn't be happier. Definitely a must for anyone who wants to add some extra protection to their 610 for a minimal cost.
on March 29, 2015
I bought them for my Garmin FR 320. They are slightly smaller than the screen but I have no issues with the fit, and they do a great job protecting the screen. You can see from the photo that the screen protector is about 1/16 too small.
review image
on August 30, 2014
I couldn't figure out how to put these on, at first, so I wasted a couple of them, but, fortunately, they come 6 in a pack, so I was able to figure out how to use one enough to get it on my Garmin! I love the result! Super product, once you figure out how to get it on!