Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on May 29, 2017
Excellent replacement video cable for the dual screen car DVD player I have. The slave unit's video was washed out and would show no video until you moved the cable, this fixed that problem.
on January 13, 2017
4 stars gets a like. 5 stars get a love. I would have given it 5 stars if it came with the a dvd player. All in all, the product gets the job, came within a few days. Have only used it twice since the purchase for our dvd players.
on August 7, 2017
Perfect
on August 27, 2017
wish I could have gotten this at a store rather than having to order it here, but it works great!
on February 25, 2016
Perfect replacement! Guess we got a good one. From the reviews, it seems to be a gamble, but it paid off for us.
on August 10, 2016
Bought this to replace a cable that was bent. This one worked for a month or two before it started having issues. I think we just need an industrial-strength cable or something.
on August 11, 2016
I have a Phillips car DVD player with 2 screens. Works great for connecting the second screen to the primary DVD player screen. Perfect length for side by side screens.
on January 31, 2017
It is exactly what I needed for the second screen to operate. I am very satisfied with the purchase.
on February 15, 2017
I bought this to replace a car DVD player aux cord that broke. Works perfect, very affordable.
on September 23, 2016
We have only had this product for a month before it broke. Got busy and missed the deadline to return it. :-(