iMAX LCD Screen Separator Machine Touch Screen Digitizer Removal Cell Phone LCD Glass Plate Build-in Pump Vacuum Repair LCD Screen for Smart Mobile Phone 7 Inch and Below,.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Build-in air Vacuum Pump, low noise, no need clamps. Easy for operation and automatic separation.
- 2. This machine set can help separate the cell phone’s touch screen from LCD, or touch screen from front glass lens.
- 3. The LCD separator equip with anti-slip mounting seats. It makes your work smoothly and decreases the opportunity of damaging LCD assembly.
- 4. Separate the broken glass from LCD and if LCD is still working well, you only need to replace a glass screen, but no need to replace a full assembly screen.
- 5. Compatible: For iPhone, Samsung ,HTC and other smart mobile phone LCD screen's size is 7 inch and below.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The newest 3rd generation build-in air pump vacuum LCD Separator Screen Repair Machine, used for separating glass lens, touch screen and LCD display assembly of iphone ,Samsung, LG as well as other cell phones. By this machine, you can separate the broken glass from LCD and if LCD is still working well, you only need to replace a glass screen, but no need to replace a full assembly screen, usually that is quite expensive, saving you money.
Working Voltage:AC110V 50Hz
Device Size: 263x165x90mm
Heat area:192 x 114 mm
Compatible: For iPhone, Samsung and other smart mobile phone which LCD screen’s size is 7 inch and below.
1. Connect the Screen Seperate Machine with the Vacuum Foot Pump
2. Put your LCD with touch screen on the metal plate, LCD side above;
3. Turn on the machine and wait for the metal plate become 80-100 degree;
4. Start to push the mould gently and slowly until the LCD automatically separated from the glass.(If the glass is totally broken, please stick a tape on the surface of the glass to make it easy to separate and avoid it hurt the LCD) , generally just one time you can take the glass off ;
5. Finally you will find yourself do a good job; now start to get a well pay business!
1. Must ensure the machine connects ground wire;
2. Do not let air flow blows on the plate directly, or it will affect the heating machine.
3.You are taking some risk of damaging touch screen or LCD. When you are a new repairer, you'd better practice your skill with some damaged LCD assembly.
1 x LCD Separator Machine
1 x Wire Cut
1 x Cutting wire gripping toolting Line
1 x Rubber Mat
1 x Power Cord
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. iMax machine with built in vacuum and heated plate with thermostat control
2. Moley iron cutting wire for free
3. AC house power plug
4. Users manual
After opening the box and plugging the machine into a power outlet, the users manual was quickly read. This took about 5-minutes and seemed to be a no brainer. The spelling was slightly off, but was okay with this because the manual was translated to English and still pretty easy to comprehend. The machine thermostat control setting is in Celcius degrees which is pretty normal in the cellphone repair industry. There is a button on the right side of the panel that activates a vacuum pump and can be quickly turned off and on. Be sure to use the rubber pad it comes with and place it on the hot plate before placing your phone repair on the unit. This keeps the phone repair from shifting around. Also the recommended thermostat setting is roughly 75 to 80 Celcius when using this machine. The thermostat display has two sets of digits which are top and bottem. The bottem number is your set temperature. The top number is the actual temperature. Keep an eye on both numbers before starting your repair. The machine seems to heat up quickly and just takes a few minutes to hit the target temperature that you would like. The thermostat has a safety mechanism that keeps the temperature level relatively around the temperature you set with a deviation of 5+/- Celcius degrees.
All in all, this machine is very impressive. It shortened my glass repair time by almost 90% and is probably the best money spent in a while. This machine performed beyond expectations. This information is written by a veteran in the cellphone repair industry that has 28 years experience in electronics repair and has repaired over 10,000 devices. If you are thinking of buying this machine, your only mistake would be not buying it now from this company.