Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting Paperback – November 29, 2005
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Syd Field is the preeminent analyzer in the study of American screenplays.” —James L. Brooks, AcademyAward–winning writer, director, producer
From the Inside Flap
Here are easily understood guidelines to make film-writing accessible to novices and to help practiced writers improve their scripts. Syd Field pinpoints the structural and stylistic elements essential to every good screenplay. He presents a step-by-step, comprehensive technique for writing the script that will succeed.
- Why are the first ten pages of your script crucially important?
- How do you collaborate successfully with someone else?
- How do you adapt a novel, a play, or an article into a screenplay?
- How do you market your script?
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780385339032
- ISBN-13 : 978-0385339032
- Product Dimensions : 5.17 x 0.7 x 8.24 inches
- Publisher : Delta; Revised Edition (November 29, 2005)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : 0385339038
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,856 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: