Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on September 25, 2016
Are we able to help change the world and bring significance to our lives simultaneously? Richard Branson, at his philanthropic and intellectual best, unfolds his brilliant vision for the future of business as usual. This inspirational read for everybody, reveals how the time has come for a radical change to transpire in order to flip capitalism upside down. The business philosophy of our forefathers is antiquated and in dire need of fundamental innovation.

This book explains that by taking steps toward revolutionary change and by shifting our values about capitalism, we can see a different tomorrow for the future of our society. By exchanging the primary objective of profit for the concern of people, community, and the plant, we can love what we do and also bring prosperity to humanity.

Pick up this book and embark on a new way of thinking, problems solving, and transforming work into something to be proud of. Explore ways to “screw business as usual” and move towards a more promising future for the way we do business.
on February 2, 2012
As a founder of a social and environmental think-tank, I wholeheartedly recommend this book to my colleagues in the world who would like to start up something that makes the world a better place. Everytime I open the book, my mind starts to spin and my heart beats faster as I get inspired by the many stories and examples Richard gave. I have learned, for example, about Skoll Foundation and his Participant Media, or about Re*Generation (youth homelessness), or about the Elders.
Caveat: this is not a social science book, so those of you who expect a rigorous treatment (with data and formulae) will not find your rigorous evidence here. If, however, you read it to find ideas and inspirations to better this world we live in, then I recommend you buy this book right away. Simply the most valuable book I have ever bought and read.
on February 18, 2014
This is a gift I give to many of my executive friends who are trying to gain insight around the role they play as a corporate leader and person of humanity. It gives language and track record of how these ideas have actually worked out for creating change and inviting humanity into our corporate thoughts.

There are tons of nuggets in here and for Branson fans it will not disappoint on the whole amazingness his visions offers. Here is the quick lowdown o the social change stage he sets.

Philanthropy is an integral part of the corporate philosophy and is actually at the core of everything we do, So why not change our heads on the topic? Here is your permission slip.
on January 5, 2013
... even if they're somewhat redundant in parts. I mean, how many different ways can the guy tell his story? Occasional repitition notwithstanding, Branson is entertaining, insightful, pragmatic yet very creative ... and loaded with common sense. If only the rest of the business world and our dumbass governments could think and follow-through the way he does -- the world would be a far better place ... and a lot more fun.
on October 17, 2015
We live in a world that is ending, as we know it, and something new is emerging. In Screw Business as Usual Richard Branson, in his own cheerished way, gives us a bath of awareness of the world's more challenging problems today, and dozens of examples on the way how doing business is changing, focusing in connecting with people, planet and peace, so that doing good, is good for business.
on January 25, 2014
I enjoyed reading about what real coompanies can do to help thoses of us that hold back on our dreams. This book will engage anyone that is really serious about helping others and making this place called Earth that much better for everyone. I am very satisifed with my purchase and will be putting into action those things that I have learned for the very best, Sir Richard Branson Founder of Virgin Group
on April 23, 2017
Great book.
on March 15, 2012
The message of creating profit as an incentive to solve social problems is amazing to me. The current system of creating dependence on one hand while begging for donations on the other is not working for either side.

This glimpse into the billionaire mind of Richard Branson shows me that he truly sees the world differently. The gift to see the world as it could be and never to take what is for granted.

I hope to spend even 5 minutes in the company of this genius. Thank You Richard

Todd
on January 18, 2014
He speaks from many points of view and his vision is consistent with respect to innovation in business with a tremendous entrepreneurial flair. Here is a Human Being with a big heart who wants to create a better ,more equal world and is willing to throw out the old modus vivendi as he leaps into the creation of a positive sustainable planetary future for all .
on May 31, 2016
Interesting entrepreneurial approach to solving the world's problems.