|Brand Name||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item Weight||14.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A5 Dotted Bullet Journal|
Scribbles That Matter (Iconic version) Dotted Journal Notebook Diary A5 - Elastic Band - Beautiful Designer Cover - Premium Thick Paper (Teal)
- Low Return Rate: 34% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "scribbles that matter"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM (100GSM) IVORY PAPER: it’s easy on the eyes and avoids ink bleeds (or smears) with rounded corners making your writing experience enjoyable and consistent
- ENGINEERED PERFECTION: (a) lay flat binding to allow for easy and convenient writing (b) always have an accompanying pen thanks to the pen holder (c) store important notes, cards and documents in the expansive cover pocket (d) keep the journal secure with the high quality elastic band (e) 2 coloured ribbon book marks
- STRUCTURED: Index page, key code page, pre-numbered pages and a pen test page
- UK DESIGNED: customized waterproof/sweatproof synthetic leather cover together with great colour combinations will give your journal a distinctive look from standard journals
- ALL-PURPOSE JOURNAL: can be used by men and women as a brainstorming journal, bullet journal, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, recipe journal, book journal, style journal, office journal, secret diary, ideas journal etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ScribblesTM are premium quality all-purpose journals that make preserving your life experiences, thoughts and records an enjoyable experience. Typical journals use 70-80gsm paper however by using true 100gsm high quality ivory paper in our journals you can use pencils, gel pens, fountain pens and markers without any ink bleeding through the paper making the other side of the paper also enjoyable to use. ScribbleTM journals are engineered with the user experience in mind thus we obsess over tiny details in the design:• A durable custom-designed synthetic (vegan) leather cover protects your journal
• With the help of a pen holder always have a pen when you need it
• With its lay flat spine design your journal stays open on the same page where you left it
• 2 Ribbon bookmarks helps you dive straight into where you left off
• The expansive end pocket lets you store important documents
• Our products are FSC certified and all materials used are vegan friendly
• And the elastic band holds the journal securely closed
And oh yeah, in case you dont love our journals, there is a 100% refund guarantee Note: The skull icon on the cover has been replaced with a hedgehog now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll say it again! ADORABLE! The drawings are etched into the cover which gives it a cool texture. The cover itself feels kinda like suede vs the L1917 which feels more like vinyl.
Its almost identical in size to the L1917, maybe a tad bit taller but not anything you will notice. Thickness is also identical even though the L1917 has more pages. I think this is because the Scribbles pages are slightly thicker.
Dot grid is 27 x 38 vs L1917 27 x 39. Notice the scribbles journal has a thicker footer that's why it has 1 less row of dots.
Scribbles has dotted pages, 3 index pages, 1 key page, a "title page" and owners info page. *** REGULAR L1917 do not come with a key page, the keypage you see in the picture is from an official bullet journal L1917**
The back cover does have a pocket which is completely covered in Scribbles from the cover. i think this a cute touch wish they would have done the same to the front inside cover and 1st page. Might possibly make a copy on sticker paper and stick it to the inside cover. :)
The paper feels thicker then the L1917. Not sure how to explain the color. The Scribbles has more of an off white color while L1917 has more of a creamy color.
Provided a picture with different pens and markers. (yes i know i misspelled tombow lol) but you can see no bleed.
I would highly recommend this journal. Will definitely purchase again, if price is still right.
It has all the essentials: dotted; A5; pen loop; elastic band; two ribbon bookmarks; soft to the touch hardcover; preprinted index, key, and pen test pages; and numbered pages.
Smooth, a joy to write on
Thicker than both the Moleskine and LTs I've used at 100 gsm
Very little ghosting
Absolutely no bleeding (pens tested: Sharpie pen, Staedtler fineliners, Faber Castell PITT artist pens in brush, medium, superfine and extra superfine, and PaperMate Flair felt tips)
At this point, this is my choice for the standard in Bullet Journals.
In the pictures I am using triplus fineliners and fountain pens. The ghosting is very minimal!!
Update: I've been using this journal now for four months. I've water color painted in it, used Pentel sign pens, fude pens, stabilos and fountain pens. The ghosting is very minimal unless you puddle on a lot of watercolor at once, then you may get minimal bleed. I washi tape the edges of my pages, and halfway through it, I have no extra wear to the binding. I will definitely be sticking with these for my bujo long term?
Most recent customer reviews
I was impressed with the packaging.Read more