|Brand Name||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Material Type||Faux Leather, Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Pro A5 Dotted Journal|
Scribbles That Matter (Pro version) Dotted Journal Notebook Diary A5 - Elastic Band - Beautiful Designer Cover - Premium Thick Paper (Mint)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.85. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM (100GSM) IVORY PAPER: it’s easy on the eyes and avoids ink bleeds (or smears) with rounded corners making your writing experience enjoyable and consistent
- ENGINEERED PERFECTION: (a) lay flat binding to allow for easy and convenient writing (b) always have an accompanying pen thanks to the pen holder (c) store important notes, cards and documents in the expansive cover pocket (d) keep the journal secure with the high quality elastic band (e) 2 coloured ribbon book marks
- STRUCTURED: 3 Index pages, 1 key code page, 201 pre-numbered pages and 2 pen test pages
- UK DESIGNED: customized waterproof/sweatproof synthetic leather cover together with great colour combinations will give your journal a distinctive look from standard journals
- ALL-PURPOSE JOURNAL: can be used by men and women as a brainstorming journal, bullet journal, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, recipe journal, book journal, style journal, office journal, secret diary, ideas journal etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ScribblesTM are premium quality all-purpose journals that make preserving your life experiences, thoughts and records an enjoyable experience. Typical journals use 70-80gsm paper however by using true 100gsm high quality ivory paper in our journals you can use pencils, gel pens, fountain pens and markers without any ink bleeding through the paper making the other side of the paper also enjoyable to use. ScribbleTM journals are engineered with the user experience in mind thus we obsess over tiny details in the design:• A durable custom-designed synthetic (vegan) leather cover protects your journal
• With the help of a pen holder always have a pen when you need it
• With its lay flat spine design your journal stays open on the same page where you left it
• 2 Ribbon bookmarks helps you dive straight into where you left off
• The expansive end pocket lets you store important documents
• Our products are FSC certified and all materials used are vegan friendly
• And the elastic band holds the journal securely closed
And oh yeah, in case you dont love our journals, there is a 100% refund guarantee
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Scribbles That Matter||Scribbles That Matter||Scribbles That Matter||Scribbles That Matter||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item Dimensions||0.71 x 5.71 x 8.27 in||0.94 x 3.86 x 5.83 in||0.98 x 8.54 x 11.73 in||0.98 x 8.54 x 11.73 in||0.71 x 5.71 x 8.27 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I digress... It is almost the perfect notebook and I do recommend it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I do see some ghosting. I would use different pens but I love my pens,so if I know an entry will be ink-heavy I use my thicker paper and just tape it in.
The paper is great, but I did notice that with some "wetter" markers, it does slightly bleed through. Not a big deal for me because I use thin markers. Oh, and I just discovered the other day that there is a small pocket in the back! I usually keep my stickers in there.