|Brand Name||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches|
|Material Type||Faux Leather, Leather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Pro A5 Dotted Journal|
Scribbles That Matter (Pro version) Dotted Journal Notebook Diary A5 - Elastic Band - Beautiful Designer Cover - Premium Thick Paper (Mint)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM (100GSM) IVORY PAPER: it’s easy on the eyes and avoids ink bleeds (or smears) with rounded corners making your writing experience enjoyable and consistent
- ENGINEERED PERFECTION: (a) lay flat binding to allow for easy and convenient writing (b) always have an accompanying pen thanks to the pen holder (c) store important notes, cards and documents in the expansive cover pocket (d) keep the journal secure with the high quality elastic band (e) 2 coloured ribbon book marks
- STRUCTURED: 3 Index pages, 1 key code page, 201 pre-numbered pages and 2 pen test pages
- UK DESIGNED: customized waterproof/sweatproof synthetic leather cover together with great colour combinations will give your journal a distinctive look from standard journals
- ALL-PURPOSE JOURNAL: can be used by men and women as a brainstorming journal, bullet journal, workout journal, travel journal, school journal, recipe journal, book journal, style journal, office journal, secret diary, ideas journal etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ScribblesTM are premium quality all-purpose journals that make preserving your life experiences, thoughts and records an enjoyable experience. Typical journals use 70-80gsm paper however by using true 100gsm high quality ivory paper in our journals you can use pencils, gel pens, fountain pens and markers without any ink bleeding through the paper making the other side of the paper also enjoyable to use. ScribbleTM journals are engineered with the user experience in mind thus we obsess over tiny details in the design:• A durable custom-designed synthetic (vegan) leather cover protects your journal
• With the help of a pen holder always have a pen when you need it
• With its lay flat spine design your journal stays open on the same page where you left it
• 2 Ribbon bookmarks helps you dive straight into where you left off
• The expansive end pocket lets you store important documents
• Our products are FSC certified and all materials used are vegan friendly
• And the elastic band holds the journal securely closed
And oh yeah, in case you dont love our journals, there is a 100% refund guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a little upset I haven't even had this journal a week and the pen loop fell off. I would exchange it however, I've already started writing in it, and there's no way that I can find to contact the seller. The journal is still functional of course, but I am disappointed in this. The loop hole looks like there wasn't much glue on it to bind it to the journal.
Haven't dug into my journal much yet but so far I'm so happy with how many features there are. At first I didn't think I loved the name being engraved on the spine but I realized I tend to cover my spines in washi tape anyway so no big deal! Love that it includes a place for "date started" as I bought this for a pregnancy/baby journal and it would just be nice to note. (Not that you can't write this into another journal, I just thought it was nice.)
It has 201 numbered pages and the pages are lovely! I haven't tested out too many pens for ghosting yet but the feel is nice, smooth, and thick, without being too heavy for a journal.
Also truly LOVE they included pen test pages. Now I don't feel guilty for having those pages anyway.
As you can see there's a nice size expanding pocket in the back (which can hold ultrasound photos and doctors cards! ☺️👍)
The pen loop is probably my favorite feature- something my last journal did not have.
I immediately LOVE the way it feels. Super soft yet sturdy. Feels as though it'd get marked up easily though so you'd want to not throw it in a purse that didn't have a separate pocket or something. But I just mostly am ogling over the pen loop and feel of the journal 😂
Another thing that is a total plus is the two bookmarks. I think it's so cute that this color edition has a pink and a purple. Super easy to locate important pages!
And lastly, I did include a photo at the end to show it does do a pretty decent job of laying flat on its own before even being broken in.
Overall I'm super satisfied with this purchase. I will update my review if needed after I use it for a while but it seems great so far!
Okay, for the cons now. I guess I read the description wrong because when I think semi-soft I think a nice cover with a little flex to it, something that will make it easy to slide in and out of a purse or bag. This cover is clearly stiff cardboard underneath and the one thing about the journal that feels extremely cheap. The material used on it is nice and soft at least but it hardly feels like most synthetic leathers and more like rubber to me. I still like it but no one is going to pick up this book and think it's anything but plastic. Also, it's only been in my work bag less than a week and there are already scuff marks on it. In general the cover also adds a lot of bulk to the whole book which is supposed to be portable. The journal does mostly lay flat, meaning the pages open nicely but the thick spine gets in the way of true flatness when on a table, which you won't notice until you start writing on it and it wiggles. Books aren't waterproof, and so while I think the waterproof cover is a cute selling point but I'd rather see a little water resistance for accidental splashes and a less chunky product.
In all, it's a nice journal with handy features (did I mention I like the numbered pages and two ribbon marks?) that feels quality made but next year I'll be picking up another brand that has a more flexible or at least less chunky cover... unless they come out with a soft or flexible covered one, then I'd be back for more.