- Series: The Library of New Testament Studies (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: T&T Clark; 1 edition (May 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 056738716X
- ISBN-13: 978-0567387165
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,900,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'What Does the Scripture Say?' Studies in the Function of Scripture in Early Judaism and Christianity, Volume 2: Volume 2: The Letters and Liturgical Traditions (The Library of New Testament Studies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Craig A. Evans (Ph.D., Claremont) is Payzant Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Acadia Divinity College, Canada.
H. Daniel Zacharias is a Lecturer at Acadia Divinity College, Canada.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|