BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2016
Talk about a rip off! This thing barely lasted a few uses. It came apart so easily. Don't waste your time and money
on June 28, 2014
I am a fan of these things. Yes, they do wear out after a while, but last me a long time. I use them for lots of things. Even put them in my sink drain when peeling potatoes. The water runs through the Scrub Daddy and I don't lose potatoes into my garbage disposal. Use for cleaning the shower, scrubbing potatoes for baking, cleaning sinks, scrubbing my stainless steel pots and pans, etc. They will not scratch. I put them in the dishwasher once in a while to clean them up and also run them under my instant hot water to remove any germs. Whatever you've used them for washes right out under water. Plus they make me smile. I've given many as small gifts also.
on January 30, 2015
OMG, these are the absolute best! When my friend handed me this as a present, I was not exactly enthusiastic ("Gee, thanks. It's a sponge. How exciting."). But when I tried it out, I saw the light! This is amazing, and I ended up giving some away for Christmas (and was met with the same happy rejoinder, Gee, thanks...). But just as I did, my recipients came back to me delighted with the Scrub Daddy. Mine lasted for about 4 months with repetitive daily use--it could have lasted longer, but I spoiled myself and bought a new one. I love that it doesn't mildew, it feels clean and not germy to use on the stovetop or counter, and it doesn't scratch. Who knew something as dull as a sponge could inspire such enthusiasm. Have the mighty fallen? I don't think so, this is fabu! Buy it! :)
on February 17, 2015
This is the best little scrubber I've ever come across. I use it daily and this product
cleans beautifully and also holds up well. I like this product so much that I ordered a
second Scrub Daddy for a friend of mine. I first became aware of this marvelous
product having watched Shark Tank....and yes I will be buying more of this product
in the future.
on December 17, 2015
I am not impressed with this item at all. I agree with another comment that I will save my money and use something else that I know is tried and true (at a less expensive cost).. It just didn't hold up very well.
on January 1, 2016
falls apart too quickly to be useful -- within 3-4 days starts leaving little yellow pieces
on November 14, 2013
I bought the Scrub Daddy because it claimed to rinse clean, and it does. No more bits of dough stuck permanently in the scrub pad. Unfortunately it wore out very quickly so I won't be buying another. I could buy a pack of three scrubbers for the same price and just throw them away when they get too grungy. Perhaps if it were made without three holes already in it, it would last longer. I found the smiley face cute but not really functional, although you're supposed to use the smile part for cleaning spoons, I think.
on May 13, 2017
I love this product BUT they don't last like they used to. I know I read somewhere they have not changed the formula of the sponge yet what used to last me 2 to 3 months now lasts me if im lucky 2 to 3 weeks. Very disappointed in the quality. Seems like they are making them cheaper. too bad!!
on November 11, 2014
This is my all-time favorite cleaning sponge. I like it better than other sponges and pads. In warm water it is very pliable and cleans without scratching. In cold water the sponge becomes more firm. You can put items like utensils through the sponge's mouth to clean both sides at one. It cleans easily and lasts a long time. I can't help but smile at the sponge that is smiling back at me.
on December 6, 2014
Very expensive, a little stiff untill well watertered down in warm water. Cleans the plates of the big stuff, hard to use on the baked in stuff unless your a Godzilla grip. Ok really not that bad but I wont buy it again, its not as good and costs to much. I like the sponges with the rough plastic backs.

Update: 3 stars to 1

After 20 washings the sponge got filthy black and could not be cleaned. Does not clean as well as the sponge with plastic scrubber back. Also this thing does not pick up the excess water which squeezes out of the Daddy sponge, so I have to use a sponge anyway. You waste much more water to soften this sponge.

Not worth trying for my money, unless you want to see for yourself. Shark Tank owes me.

Update: ok back to 3 stars lol
All I said is still true but in fairness I have to update.
I found in warm water the sponge is much easier to use and slighty better than the sponge in the (initial) wipping of plates before the dish washer. Also good for the same initial cleaning of my stainless steal pots and almost as good as the sponge for wipping down my kitchen counter. I still would not buy it again unless the price point were dropped to say $1.50 and then only as an adjunct to my heavy duty plastic srub back sponge. Oh dont to fooled by those small cheap srub back sponges, they're worse than the Scrub Daddy.

I love Scotch Brite Heavy Duty scrub sponges on sale 6 pack $5.68 there is a two pack also. I'll take that over Scrub Daddy every time. To me, Scrub Daddy is an add on, kind of an "me too" item.

Update 3 to 1
Thats it. I used it to wipe my electric stove top that was a little more than warm but not hot. I could touch it with my bare hands. Scrub Daddy died, melted away. Look I guess if your careful you can prevent that. But my Scotch Brite Heavy duty sponge with the scrub back does it all. Even on a hot burner top.

Update 1 star to zero
After using one maybe 30 times it feel apart. Disintegrated actually. I now feel Shark Tank owes me big time. After giving this a through try out I feel justified in saying in my opinion. JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.