Scrubba Portable Clothes Washing Bag (Black) 2018/19 Model for Travel, Camping, Hiking and Cleaning Laundry Anywhere
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIGHTEST and MOST COMPACT CLOTHES WASHER in the world! Weighs less than 145g and folds to pocket-size. Scrubba is the world's smallest "washing machine"
- EFFECTIVE WASHING + IMPROVED MODEL: Built with a flexible washboard and gripping surface to give a machine quality wash in just minutes. 2017 model is improved with a twist-style valve for more efficient washing. Twice as effective as hand washing, and much more hygienic than a hotel sink!
- DOUBLES AS A DRY BAG: Use as a compression dryer to remove water from clothes after washing, swimming, or whenever you need to transport wet clothes.
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill, close, and deflate, then rub clothes against the washboard for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Instructions printed right on the bag.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING, hiking, backpacking, travel, RVing, outdoor adventures, holidays, and even laundry at home! Pack fewer clothes when travelling, saving valuable space in your luggage, backpack, or suitcase.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Weighing less than 145g, the Scrubba wash bag is the lightest and most compact "washing machine" for travel, enabling you to wash clothes wherever and whenever you want, for free. The 2017 model features an improved twist valve for faster deflation. The Scrubba bag is a packing essential for travellers and campers who want to pack lighter and cleaner, save money, and enjoy travel without the hassle of finding a laundromat. The flexible internal washboard works in conjunction with a gripping surface on the outside of the bag to allow a machine quality wash in just minutes. Simply drop clothes in and add water and detergent; seal the dry bag-style closure; open the twist valve to release excess air; then rub the clothes against the washboard for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. After a quick rinse, clothes are clean and ready to hang to dry. Great for business trips, outdoor adventures, backpacking trips, hiking, camping, cruising, sailing, emergency preparedness, or even for those without washing machines at home! The volume of the bag is 13 litres, but when filled with clothes the optimal washing volume is 4 litres. Made of durable, microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU coated nylon, it even has a transparent window to see washing and filling levels. Scrubba Europe supports projects providing clean drinking water in areas of the world with those in need.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|