Scrubba Portable Wash Bag – Hand Washing Machine for Hotel and Travel – Light and Small Eco-friendly Camping Laundry Bag for Washing Clothes Anywhere
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAFELY WASH CLOTHES ANYWHERE, including in the comfort of your home. Thanks to its small size at 5 oz. it folds up in the palm of your hand. The Scrubba Wash Bag lets you avoid the risks of communal laundromats everywhere
- A CONVENIENCE THAT CAN’T BE BOUGHT: Rubbing clothes in a sink can take ages, it’s unhygienic and risky. Scrubba’s flexible scrubbing washboard allows for washing-machine like results in 3 minutes, and in the comfort of your apartment, RV, or camping tent
- VERSATILE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Ideal for small to medium loads including dishcloths, underwear, socks, jocks, bras, delicates and more. Perfect for home use, traveling or camping where it turns into a dry bag to protect valuables
- RELAX AND CLEAN CLOTHES AT HOME: Trust the 240,000+ Scrubba users worldwide, and say goodbye to searching for and walking to laundromats or trusting harsh washers with your favorite garments thanks to the world’s smallest “washing machine”
- EASY TO USE, space and time-saving, and electricity free. With the simple six-step instructions displayed on the outside of the bag, anyone can wash clothes quickly, hygienically, and effectively – even kids
- BUY THE SCRUBBA WASH BAG WITH THE PEACE OF MIND that it’s backed by our 1-year manufacturer warranty and our promise that if you don’t enjoy excellent washing results, save time or laundry costs, we will make it right
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Scrubba Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential.
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g (~5 oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink. Over 140,000 travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
How to use the Scrubba wash bag
Add water, cleaning liquid, and clothes to the Scrubba wash bag. (20-40% Volume).
Roll, clip, and deflate
Roll down top at least 4 or 5 times and clip ends together. Twist valve open to expel excess air.
Press down and rub clothes against the internal flexible washboard for 30 seconds for a quick wash or up to 3 minutes for a machine quality wash.
Unclip and unroll the Scrubba wash bag, then remove the dirty water. Rinse clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba wash bag or under a running tap or shower.
All about the Scrubba wash bag
The internal flexible 'Smart' washboard
The Scrubba wash bag is designed as a modern take on the old- fashioned washboard. It’s made to be ultra-portable, easy to use, and effective.
Thanks to the integrating scrubbing nobules, the Scrubba wash bag is twice as effective as hand washing. It folds down to pocket- size, and doubles as a drybag for ultimate convenience.
Whether you are camping, travelling, or just hand-washing clothes at home, the Scrubba wash bag helps you to save time, money, and water.
- Internal washboard achieves machine quality wash
- Folds to pocket size
- User instructions printed on outside of bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water
- Easy use twist valve to release air
- Non-slip backing on outside
Care & Maintenance
- Rinse and turn inside out to dry
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight
- Wrap clothes to cover zippers while washing
- Avoid using on sharp terrain
Learn more about the Scrubba wash bag
What is the capacity of the Scrubba wash bag?
The total volume of the Scrubba wash bag is around 13L / 3 gal. However, the optimal working volume is around 3-4L / 1 gal. There are markings on the front of the bag to help you add the right amount of water and clothes.
Can I use hot water with the Scrubba wash bag?
We recommend not to use hot water over 50°C (122°F). Warm water (e.g. 30°C – 50°C or 85°F – 122°F ) is OK! If the water is too hot to put your hands in, it’s too hot for the Scrubba wash bag.
How long will the Scrubba wash bag last?
If you follow the care and maintenance instructions included with your Scrubba wash bag, it should last for hundreds of uses!
|Scrubba Wash Bag MINI||Scrubba Wash Bag (Original)||Scrubba Stealth Pack||Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag||Allurette|
|Weight||70g (2.5 oz.)||142g (5 oz.)||245g (8.6 oz)||150g (5.3 oz)||110g (4 oz)|
|Load Capacity||Up to 1 t-shirt or 1 x pair of socks, 1x underwear.||Up to 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear.||Up 3 x t-shirts, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear||Up 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of underwear||Up to 1 large delicate item and 1 bra (or sports bra) and 1 underwear|
|Multi-functions||Bucket, wet/dry bag||Wet/dry bag||Backpack, wet/dry bag, camp shower||Wet/dry bag||Wet/dry bag|