Consider these available items
Scrubba Old Version (Squeeze Style Valve)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Machine quality wash whenever and wherever you want
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules efficiently clean clothes in minutes
- Durable microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether TPU; doubles as a dry-bag
- Lightest and smallest washing machine in the world at only 5 oz.
- Great for holidays, backpacking, business trips, camping, outdoor adventures, boats, emergency power outages, and small apartments
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The award-winning Scrubba Washbag: The world's smallest washing machine
Thanks to the integrated scrubbing nobules, the Scrubba Washbag is twice as effective as hand washing.
The Scrubba Washbag weighs less than 145g (5 oz.), making it the lightest and most compact washing machine in the world.
Achieve machine quality washing results in just 3 minutes.
Made from microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether thermoplastic polyurethane. High quality components ensure a long life.
For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 21.3 x 0.2 x 12.6 inches; 4.97 Ounces
- Item model number : SBAG-001
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : July 4, 2014
- Manufacturer : Scrubba
- ASIN : B00BUI7HFC
- Customer Reviews: