- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: Best Pub Co (January 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 094133256X
- ISBN-13: 978-0941332569
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,531,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Scuba Diving Explained: Questions and Answers on Physiology and Medical Aspects of Scuba Diving
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Scuba Diving Explained is a book designed to increase the reader's understanding and enjoyment of the sport. Emphasis is on the physiology vital to all sport divers.