Scuba Pro Seawing Nova Open Heel Scuba Diving Fins
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick. | Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain
- Durable Monprene® construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible. | Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and manoeuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 12 year old son has saved for this product from work and birthday money. He recently snorkeled and visited three shipwrecks that were shallow in Lake Michigan. He hopes to learn to scuba dive and enjoy that with his dad who has been a dive instructor. He used this in pools to practice and also in a river nearby.
He is very happy with the way the Seawing Nova Open Heel fins perform. Their unique design gives the thrust that some sea animals enjoy. They have a flexible section where they connect that has ridges that allow it to bend back and forth without compromising the durability of the fins.
They also have a heavy duty bungie type strap on the back instead of the normal strap you have to fasten. This was another attractive feature to him.
They are very sturdy and look to last him years. He researched using Amazon online and we are very pleased with the variety available and with our final purchase.