ScubaPro Men's Everflex Steamer 3/2mm Wetsuit
|Price:||$369.00 - $376.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Scubapro's Everflex line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no exception. Everflex steamers for 2016 are more comfortable, offer more stretch, include more features, come in more sizes, and are built to last even longer. The Everflex 3/2MM is something really special. Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that's exactly what the Everflex 3/2MM has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the Everflex 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice among so many divers. All 2016 Everflex steamers are made with X-Foam neoprene and are assembled using an innovative and environmentally friendly solvent-free water-based glue.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?