CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sculpey III Oven Bake Clay Sampler 1oz, 30/pkg
|Price:||$21.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Available in 30 vibrant colors
- Perfect for jewelry, home décor, mixed media, seasonal items and more!
- Bakes hard and takes on a matte, bisque type finish.
- Shape, bake and once cool can be sanded, drilled, carved and finished with sculpey brand glaze
- Sculpey III is soft and pliable, works and feels like ceramic clay but will not dry out when exposed to air
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sculpey III is the perfect clay for beginners, kids and moms. This is a great introduction to crafting with clay because it is soft, easy to use and will stay soft until you bake it in your home oven. Sculpey III comes in 44 vibrant colors and is perfect for jewelry, figurines, home décor and seasonal items. Sculpey III is the best brand for image transfer due to the superior adhesion of the original images ink to the clay. Sculpey III provides inspiration for crafters everywhere and is the ideal medium to use for creating special projects for every occasion. Sculpey III can be blended easily to create custom colors or special techniques. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.
Top customer reviews
Some things we have learned.....follow directions on the package for baking. It is easy to over-bake or under bake; both can result in weakening the clay and making it vulnerable to breaking. Use craft wire to provide structure and to connect other pieces of clay (like head to body). We learned early on that attached pieces will easily break off after baking if not reinforced with wire. Be careful with the black. It will definitely melt at higher temperatures - much more than other colors. This year we are going to make some Christmas ornaments for our tree. I will post those pictures as well
January 2015: More Pictures
The difference between Sculpey and clay is clay is stickier and hard to soften. Sculpey is pretty easy to soften and hardly sticky at all, but it still sticks to itself. You bake Sculpey to harden it. One tip - when you make something thick out of it, you have to bake it longer than the instructions recommend.
-camouflage( a dirty muddy medium green)
-red hot red
-ballerina (light pink)
-plum (dark purple)
-light blue pearl
-sweet potato (light orange)
-deep red pearl
-spring lilac (very light pastel purple)
-suede brown (dark brown)
-granny smith (light neonish green)
-lemonade (light yellow)
-red (dark blood red)
bakes quickly and on low setting, very soft and pliable easy to work with before baking.
Here is what we like:
- COLOR - The colors are bright and solid. We have never had one fade or loose it's color after baking it.
- OVEN BAKE - You can use your oven. You don't need any fancy equipment... Just use your kitchen oven.
- SOFT - The clay is always really soft. You can keep it stored in a open container for weeks and it won't dry up (I don't recommend it, but you can)
- NO CRACKS - After baking, a lot of clays will crack or break the dryer they get. Scupley looks exactly the same has when you put it in, just harder.
- OPTIONS - Tons of colors to choose from. Any color that you might need for a project, they have.
We HIGHLY recommend Sculpey!