Scunci Effortless Beauty Large No-damage Elastics, Assorted Sizes, 36 Count
- Soft metal free elastic for no-damage hold
- Hold ponytails tight while working or playing
- Easy to take with you for instant style change
- 36 pack ensures you always have one on hand
- 2 thicknesses in basic black for instant chic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:29 Mins|
Note that this is a multipack assortment, meaning that you get some thicker ones and some thinner ones -- though they're all black. It's also not unusual to get a few duds in a pack of these, which I show you an example of in my video. By "dud" I simply mean that some scuncis don't have much stretch to them. So it turns out that not all scuncis are created equally. But most are identical and work well, which is why they're so perfect.
Yes, scuncis do break with use (over time), and they sometimes lose their elasticity. But a pack like this will last my wife over a year -- and she's a daily scuncis user. In fact, I never see her without one in her hair or around her wrist, just in case she needs one.
In my opinion, these are so great because they're a perfect combination of minimal design mixed with maximum usefulness. They simply get the job of holding up a ponytail or bun without wrecking the hair, and that's all anyone has ever asked of a scunci.
This product was NOT given to me as part of any promotion. I bought it after doing some comparison shopping and this review is entirely the result of my own opinions and use of the product.
- To keep shoelace loops from flopping, weave these into the lattice of laces instead of tucking the loops under the front span of shoelace.
- The Velcro seals on cell phone holsters will grow weak over time. These will keep them from falling open while not greatly impeding access.
- Nite-Ize phone holsters have a flat pocket behind the main holster pouch, between it and the rotating clip. This pocket is sized for a phone battery, but doesn't have any way to prevent the battery from slipping out. A small daisy-chain of these will do that.
- Clip-on bike tail lights will fall off when clipped to backpacks, messenger bags, etc. These make great lanyards to keep them from falling completely off.
- Inexpensive. A dollar a dozen, hard to beat that!
- No metal parts to tug on your hair
- Good color for dark hair
- After a few uses the hair tie starts to stretch to the point of having little elasticity
I wear my hair in a pony tail or bun nearly every day, and I like my hair pulled back tight. I try to wrap the tie around my ponytail at least 4 times, and my ponytail is almost 2 inches in diameter. So I usually alternate between four different ties over a month or so. Giving a break between uses seems to extend their lives.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They simply get the job of holding up a ponytail or bun without wrecking the hair, and that's all anyone has ever asked of a scunci.Published 1 day ago by Gretel Twombly
Comes in different widths. Very tight at first but will stretch to hold thicker hair.Published 4 days ago by Paige
My daughter practices cheer 5 days and we go through a lot of these. These are perfect for practice and inexpensive enough, I don't mind when her team mates "borrow" some. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Denise
Works great. No metal and no snags. Bands were new, elastic is strong. No problems with stretching so far. Happy with product.Published 8 days ago by Galloway3