Scurrty Pet Carrier Backpack for Cats and Dogs Mesh Breathable |Dog Carrier Pet Carrier| Travel Ventilated Design Breathable Dog Carrier Backpack, Pet Carrying Hiking Traveling Camping Backpack
- Ventilation & Visibility - Breathable mesh provide plenty of fresh air for your small pet so they won't feel cramped or stuffy.Your pet could breathe fresh air and enjoy the outside view of cat backpack. The large room inside also gives your cat, dog or rabbit more space to comfort itself!
- EASY TO CARRY: Entire pet backpack is less than 3 lbs only, suggest for cats from 0-17 lbs and small puppies from 0-15 lbs to leave enough room inside to turn around. Most Airline Approved and make sure to check with airline company further before traveling. Two carrying ways - Lift with durable top handle, Wearable either on front or back with adjustable shoulder straps and secured chest buckle for outdoor use.
- CREATIVE DESIGN: The collapsible design allows you to store compactly and easily. The Pet Carrier Backpack has a series of zips to put it together, can be unzipped and folds flat for storage when not in use. Our pet carrier has multiple openings and the multiple mesh panels so your cat can see out. There is a hard panel that folds down to make the bottom have much more stability.
- TRAVEL IN COMFORT: Designed for the maximum convenience and comfort for you and your pet while hiking, traveling, or taking your best friend to the vet, or going for a walk in the park. The backpack shoulder strap comes with it is a nice bonus, it does free your hands when taking your pet to the vets.
- SAFE TO STAY: The dog carrier has a removable firm bottom that can be unzipped and features soft, comfy padding for your pet to sit or sleep on comfortably. It can be used on both sides: the bottom mat is made of short plush. In the winter, pets can stay indoors to stay warm and comfortable; the other side is oxford-cloth design, suitable for summer, cool and breathable! It can be removed and washed separately!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 13 x 16 inches; 3.5 Pounds
- Item model number : PS-B01
- Date First Available : April 6, 2020
- Manufacturer : Scurrty
- ASIN : B082X1GD4N
Best Sellers Rank:
#51,087 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #175 in Dog Carrier Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The measurements are fairly spot on. My cat fit great, but I did measure first. Her sitting stance is around 14 inches from bum to ear tips, but because of the angle, she can kind of lounge inside and have plenty of room to be angled upright to see out without her head smooshing the roof of the bag. Her sitting length is around 16 inches stretched out, but there's enough circumference/square room in the bottom of the bag for her to lay out fully and kind of relax in the bag.
This bag is light weight, but also heavy duty. It has an insert for a seat for the cats that can be taken out. I can spray it off if she gets car sick or goes potty, and it leaves enough room for me to put a trash bag under it so if anything fluid leaks I can add a bag and extra paper towels for absorbency.
The straps are fully adjustable. It lets me carry my babies up high or lower down, and the front has a chest strap to help with the weight distribution and make carrying my kitty into the vet an smoother process. It also makes setting her on the exam table easier.
The bag has mesh all around. The front large mesh pocket has a fold down strap, so I can roll it up while packing her and put the flap down inside the vet office. Often times, we go and dogs are on their leash instead of in a crate, so my cats get anxiety. I usually cover with a blanket, but the flap helps block out any dogs in the building. Even though we've tried to calm her anxiety with exposure, my female cat is just not keen on large dogs.
There's also pockets on the backpack so I can tote any medicine, food, water dish, or instructions and paperwork directly in the carrier. It opens from three sides, too. There's a harness strap on one side, but I don't need it for my cats. The side openings and top all have two zippers each for choosing how far I want it open. The side doors are great for providing a larger opening to put the cats inside of. My female cat is so chill about going in the carrier through the front, but the sides work better for my taller male who doesn't like the downward angle of getting in. With the side view, I can let him walk in or sort of boost him in where he can see what's going on and not be picked up.
Cons with the bag: It had a smell when it arrived. I let it sun air for several days to help dissipate because if I can smell it, the cats can smell it amplified.
The inside mesh doesn't have a way to latch it down. However, on a plus not, the side pieces are long enough that I can half knot it into itself and keep them away from the cat or obstructing the bag and view. I just tie it in a half knot/start of a bow.
Comparing this carrier to the two I already have:
Pro: This folds down flat for storage (and does so easily!)
Pro: Includes padded insert for your pet to lay on
Pro: Has two outside zippered pockets to store small items.
Pro: It is reasonably priced at about half of what I paid for my other 2 carriers
Con: No way to secure the flaps if you want the mesh visible on the sides. The front flap has snaps that secure it when it is rolled up. The side flaps need something similar or at least a pocket to tuck them into.
Con: Does not fit my 13 lb cat comfortably. She is very squashed. I have another backpack carrier with a wider bottom that she can lay down in. It does work okay for my 9 lb ca. And obviously my 2 lb kitten has plenty of room.
Con: It has a smaller front opening which can be difficult to get an angry cat into.
Pro/Con: (depending on your need) This one has no wheels/tow handle but it is also lighter than the one that I have that does.
Overall, it's a sturdily constructed carrier with only a couple of flaws.