Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 214 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 378 reviews
on July 22, 2017
Loved the series but was disappointed in the seller. Three of the disc were badly scratched. The series is wonderful. I love it.
on June 6, 2017
Love all of Prison Break. Glad it's back! Love all the twists and turns and also the characters.
on May 21, 2016
This is a super fantastic great product at a great price. I'm very happy with it and glad I made the purchase. You will be too, so don't wait until they are all gone. Trust me, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't say that I did. I like it a lot.
on May 11, 2017
So good please watch all of them
on August 12, 2017
I am a big fan of the series so I was happy when they started the reboot and that was enough to convince me to buy the series. Everything was in great condition and arrived very quickly.
on January 23, 2017
We loved this series! We're looking forward to the next Season coming up in 2017.
on February 29, 2016
Gotta have for collections
on May 30, 2016
I became addicted to this show and watched all the episodes. I could not stop until I had seen them all.
on March 21, 2013
Although not as jaw dropping good as seasons one and two, season four was thoroughly entertaining! You do need to suspend belief. The situations and coincidences may seem a bit farfetched, but then again, so is the entire premise for the series! It is sit-on-the-edge of your seat entertainment. The end will leave you begging for more, and thankfully, there is a movie to tie the ends together. Have recommended this series (all seasons) to any number of people, and all have enjoyed it.
on December 9, 2013
Very interesting movie. It keeps you involved with the characters and the storyline. I think you should see Final break first though.