Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Acupressure Wristband for Motion or Morning Sickness, Adult, 1 Pair
|Price:||($8.54 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$3.96 (32%)|
- Sea band: Sea Band, motion sickness wristbands, help relieve nausea from morning sickness, chemotherapy, surgery, car sickness, etc; Sea Band anti-nausea wristbands are safe, reusable & washable
- Wristband for nausea relief: Sea Bands work by applying pressure to the P6 (Nei Kuan) acupressure point on each wrist; Applying pressure to this point has been proven to relieve nausea & vomiting
- Wave goodbye to travel sickness: Do you or your child suffer from motion sickness, sea sickness, or car sickness when you travel; Sea band anti-nausea products can help you feel better, naturally
- The natural choice for nausea relief: Inspired by traditional remedies, like herbs, aromatherapy, & acupressure, sea band nausea relief items help you feel better naturally, with no drug interactions
- Why Sea Band? Sea Band wristbands, ginger drops, & gum for motion sickness, morning sickness, or other causes of nausea, give drug free nausea relief without side effects like drowsiness or fogginess
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sea-Band is an acupressure wrist band that is clinically proven to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
They work by applying pressure on the Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body. No side effects are associated with this clinically tested product.
The Natural Choice for Nausea Relief:
- Natural relief
Sea-Band Product Line
Sea-Band Adult Wrist Bands
The Sea-Band Adult Wrist Band has no side-effects, has been clinically tested, and is used by doctors and hospitals. It is fast-acting, simple to use, and has the ability to be used over and over again. The plastic packaging is a convenient size, making it easy to keep with you at all times.
Sea-Band Child Wrist Bands
The Sea-Band Child Wrist Band is a family-friendly solution for most types of nausea. It is suitable for use by anyone from the ages 3 works immediately and can be worn whenever you feel nauseous. This product can be used continuously and has repeated multiple uses.
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Lozenges
Sea-Band Anti-Nausea Ginger Lozenges help provide relief for those suffering from motion sickness or other forms of nausea. Naturally soothing ginger in convenient lozenge format.
The new Sea-Band Mama! Range has been specially created to help soothe and calm your tummy during your pregnancy so that you can start enjoying this special time again.
*NEEDS HEADER TEXT*
Sea-Band Mama! Wristbands
For effective relief of morning sickness as well as other forms of nausea, Sea-Band Mama! is the natural choice without causing drowsiness. It is recommended and used by midwives and pregnant woman around the world.
Sea-Band Mama! Anti-Nausea Ginger Gum with Folic Acid
As a herb, ginger has been used to treat occasional nausea and morning sickness for thousands of years. Now you can enjoy its naturally soothing properties in a lozenge combined with folic acid that helps provide vital nutrients that contribute to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
Sea-Band Mama! Aromatherapy Rollette
The Sea-Band Mama! Pocket-sized rollette contains a handmade, soothing blend of essential oils that are a calming and invigorating fusion of scents for your pregnancy.
Sea band the Original Wristband Adults 1 Pair, colors may vary.
Product detailsStyle:Adult Band
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 0.75 x 2.4 x 5.2 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : 10008727100161
- Date First Available : December 7, 2003
- Manufacturer : EMCW9
- ASIN : B001F731N0
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #947 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Please read all directions and warnings on package before beginning use. Always consult a physician before taking any new health products. Keep out of reach of children
Made of cotton, does not contain latex
Sea-Band may be applied as a preventative measure before the onset of nausea ( such as before surgery to reduce the risk of nausea and vomiting associated with anaesthesia). Sea-Bands may also be applied after the onset of nausea. 1. Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of third finger just below the first wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is located underneath your first(index) finger in between the two wrist tendons. 2. Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist. 3. One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.