|Price:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.01 (48%)|
Sea-Band Wristband, Color May Vary, 1-Pair
- Immediate Relief! Works as soon as you put it on
- No Drugs, No Side Effects
- Suitable for both adults, children and pregnant women, Fun Patterns for Kids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pair
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
So I got a pair of Seabands to try hem. Didn't tell mom what they were for. Just put them on and let her finish her nap. When mom woke up.... No nausea no vomiting and even the pills stayed down. Three days now and not a SHRED of nausea! She is eating and drinking and her strength and spirits are soaring.
I finally told Mom what the Sea Bands were for. She looked at me and said,"I'm never EVER taking them off!"
I did research later and found two scholarly articles published in two important nursing journals where breast cancer patients reported a much lower frequency of nausea with the Sea Bands than without. I know many docs still pooh pooh alternative medicines but please!!!! This simple cost-effective Method which has ZERO side effects compared to antinausea meds could make a HUGE difference to those on chemo who are afraid of or who are experiencing nausea! What a simple solution......
Give them a try......if they worked for Mom they may work for YOU! Thanks for letting me post!Read more ›
I was pleasantly surprised. They're a little uncomfortable at first, but I got used to them quickly. While using them, I experienced no seasickness until I got a little cocky and tried taking them off. Within minutes, I thought better of this and put them back on and the nausea cleared up.
The directions are clear, and the product is effective.
E.M. Van Court
- It works! For the most part, upon putting them on, within 5-10 minutes I'll suddenly realize I haven't been nauseous in a while. It works gradually but very quickly. The various close friends and family who drive me around have also noted that I have less complaints both about being sick and about their driving. ;)
- It's preventative. You can't expect it to work miracles, but if I'm consistent about putting them on before getting in a car, I don't get any bouts of nausea.
- No side effects. Virtually none whatsoever.
- They're very discreet. They're tiny, hard to see when you wear them, and they come in a perfectly sized case that's smaller than a business card and less than an inch thick. They weigh next to nothing and can be carried in a pocket or purse.
Cons (nitpicking really, because they're fantastic):
- You can't wear them for too long. The elastic is very tight, even for someone with very small wrists, so they may become uncomfortable if worn for extended periods of time. From personal experience, I am able to keep it on for only about an hour at a time without a break. However, after maybe 15 minutes off, I am able to put them back on again and I have yet to get sick using this cycle.
- You can't expect them to work in severe situations. I am able to sit comfortable in a car wearing Seabands. I can't however read, play video games, or otherwise "push my luck." They seem to work better as prevention and not when you are already extremely nauseous.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Haven't tried them yet, but they came highly recommended. Got 2 pair. Great Price.Published 16 hours ago by Michael Gebhardt
Finally used it when we went fishing in Alaska. Did get seasick, but it wasn't where we had to return to shore. Once the fish started biting didn't feel so bad. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Gregory M. Knue
Oh my gosh, these actually worked. I have not taken them to the open seas yet, but for battling LA traffic with some of the worlds most 'interesting' drivers, they worked! Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Jennie Allen
This product is a wast of money. It does not work as stated. I would not recommend this to anyone.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
My daughter uses these religiously and it has helped her motion sickness a lot while riding in a vehicle.Published 1 day ago by Marcia
I still got seasick. Not sure if they helped ended up using Dramamine which probably did help so I wasn't as sick as I might have been. Very ruff boat ridePublished 1 day ago by Kathy J. Stevens
my wife and sister and law used, and there was NO seasickness ..!!Published 1 day ago by Matthew Goodnol