- Product Dimensions: 38 x 20 x 14 inches ; 66 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 93 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000SKYO86
- Item model number: 435psPro
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #418,241 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $35.81 shipping
Sea Eagle 435 Paddle Ski Catamaran Inflatable Kayak with Pro Package
|Price:||$1,390.74 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exterior: 14' 6" x 39" / Weight: 41 Lbs. / Interior: 12' 6" x 16"
- Load Capacity: 2 Adults or 650 lbs.
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced / Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- Pro Package: 435ps PaddleSki Hull, Two TBS Tall Back Seats, Two 8' AB40 Paddles, Boat Carry Bag, A41 Foot Pump, Repair Kit and Instructions
- Weighs 41 pounds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Dimensions||14 x 20 x 38 inches|
|Item Display Weight||54 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||93 pounds|
|Weight Supported||650 pounds|
This larger PaddleSki is for folks wanting to carry more people and/or more gear than will fit on our small version. The larger size and larger pontoons make this boat ideal for extended trips.
Do away with ordinary kayaks and open yourself to all kinds of new water adventures with the Sea Eagle 435 PaddleSki catamaran kayak pro package. With traditional kayaks, you have to choose between a stable, wide craft and a speedy, tippy narrow craft.
The PaddleSki can be used for everything from kayaking to sailing to fishing.
The PaddleSki owes its durability to its 1,000-denier fabric tubes and quadruple-thickness overlapped seams. How tough is the PaddleSki? In torture testing, Sea Eagle pounded it mercilessly with the claw of a claw hammer to no effect. The reinforced hull material can easily bump into a dock with no ill effects. Best of all for frequent boaters, the PaddleSki packs easily in a car trunk, so you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a roof rack or thousands on a trailer, nor do you have to sacrifice half your garage for winter storage. Other details include three aluminum yokes that create a rigid structure, two skegs for directional stability, six D-rings to secure the seats, two rear carrying handles, and a bow handle.
This pro package comes with a number of convenient accessories for your PaddleSki, including two 8-foot paddles, two tall-back seats, a foot pump, and a bow storage bag.
- Capacity: 2 adults or 650 pounds
- Chambers: 2 (port and starboard)
- Material: 1,000-denier reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple overlap
- Floor: 1,000-denier reinforced
- Air valves: Recessed one way
- Engine capacity: 55-pound thrust electric or 3-horsepower gas
- Inflation time: 7 minutes
- Interior dimensions: 12 feet 6 inches by 1 foot 4 inches
- Exterior dimensions: 14 feet by 3 feet 3 inches
- Deflated dimensions: 38 by 19 by 10 inches
- Tube diameter: 14 inches
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This boat is perfect in every aspect. I blows up in about 10 minutes with the foot pump. It's light and easy to carry. It's extremely stable, easy to paddle and handles well. Plus it deflates pretty much on it's own in a few minutes and folds down nicely for storage.
So I am extremely happy. I looked at a lot of inflatable boats before deciding on this one. Glad I did. It's perfect.