Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 21% off the $249.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Kayak with Deluxe Package
|Price:||$233.05 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-person inflatable kayak weighs just 26 pounds, but has 500-pound load capacity
- Constructed of puncture-resistant, extra-thick K-80 polykrylar hull material
- Nine-inch tubes, I-beam construction, and high-frequency welded seams; rated up to Class III whitewater
- Comes with inflatable spray skirts, inflatable front and rear seats, two oars, reliable foot pump, and carrying bag
- Includes limited three-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Package Height||11.4 x 21 x 34 inches|
The entire package fits into the included 26-by-48-inch (W x D) carry bag, constructed of heavy-duty 440-denier nylon.
With this deluxe package, your purchase additionally includes inflatable spray skirts, inflatable front and rear seats, two oars, a reliable foot pump, and a rugged carrying bag to keep it all together.
- NMMA certified
- Self-bailing drain valve
- Three deluxe one-way valves
- Lashed down inflatable spray skirts
- I-beam construction floor
- Two skegs on the bottom for better tracking and speed
- Pressure gauge and repair kit
- Bow and stern grab line
- Interior measures 13 inches wide by nine feet, six inches long
- Exterior measures 34 inches wide by 11 feet, two inches long
- Nine-inch tubes
- Two-adult, 500-pound total weight capacity
- 26-pound weight
- Three inflated chambers in port, starboard, and floor
- 33 mil polykrylar hull material
- High frequency welded seams
- Inflated I-beam floor construction
- Assembles and inflated in approximately six minutes
Sea Eagle products include a limited three-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great way to fish any where you please,just on a whim. With no planning. Thats the only way to fish.
Sincerely, Mark S
2. The boat is perfect for certain purposes: floating in calm lakes, streams, etc. Our test run was on the choppy Chesapeake bay in 1 ft waves and 20 mph winds. It handled adequately. In such conditions, the boat is difficult to point, but it's really not meant for this.
2. It fits 2 people and gear for an outing comfortably.
3. The seats require full inflation and good posture. The seat backs are fairly useless.
4. Inflation and deflation is very easy. It takes appx. 10 minutes to put together and take apart.
5. The material is quite strong. You don't really have to worry about rips and tears unless you're running serious rapids -- which you shouldn't be doing anyways in this boat.
6. Comes with a patch kit.
Overall, a solid little boat for relaxed, fun purposes. If you want to do any serious whitewater, you should look elsewhere.
6/4/10 Update, took my 50 lb Aussie Shepherd, unclipped claws & all, on a 2 hour tour in the harbor. Just laid a towel on a board, which she didn't stay on. She was all over the place, she's pretty excitable & not a water dog. Not a single mark or scratch on the kayak though!
10/01/10 Got another SE 330, they changed the pinch valves to Boston valves. Excellent improvement!
8/11 Took these to Kern River for whitewater, extreme thrills! Up to class 3 rapids from upper Powerhouse to Lake Isabella. Wear good life jackets & tie down your seats.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So much better than we thought! Best purchase and we are so happy with it! Thank you!Published 25 days ago by Amy
These are amazing. I had to admit I had my doubts but after reading reviews we bought 3 2 seaters for our family. They are super sturdy. We take them out about once a week. Read morePublished 25 days ago by tuBgrateful
little heavier , but well worth the money can't find anything wrong with itPublished 1 month ago by jc
The weight is not as advertised, it is much heavier. The return shipping weight was listed as 46 lbs by UPS though I did not weigh it myself.Published 1 month ago by Jessi
I bought this originally with the intent on putting it in a bag and bicycling to a water source. It was pretty heavy at first(32lbs plus paddles, lifejacket, footpump etc. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great quality. We took this to Dale Hollow for a weekend. It inflates quickly with the foot pump. My dad drives a Mazda 3, and we were able to fit all our things, including the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jillian
Comes ready, easy to set up. The foot pump truly does the job. Throw it in the trunk and be ready anytime.Published 1 month ago by Quinlan.