- Shipping Weight: 56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073JSZMW5
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,242,152 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea Eagle Needle Nose NN126R Racer SUP Start UP Package
|Price:||$949.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Length: 12'6" x 26" x 6" / Hull Weight: 23 lbs./ Board Thickness: 6"
- Inflation Time: 6 Mins. / Load Capacity: 1 Person or 200 lbs / Best suited for Intermediate through Advanced Paddlers.
- Air Vales: One Way. Inflation PSI: 12-15 psi
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch / Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- The Start up Package includes: NN126R Hull, Backpack, SUP Paddle, Hand Piston Pump, Racing Skeg and Repair Kit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sea Eagle is taking your racing to the next level with the New NeedleNose™ 126 Racer. At only 26" wide x 12'6" long x 6" thick and 3 lbs. lighter than it's sister the NN126. This board is a faster, sleeker, lighter, high-performance racing iSUP. Featuring a universal fin-box with removable high-performance racing fin, Full-Length Electric Pattern Diamond Deck EVA Foam Pad - for the rigorous demands of racing, non-slip and sure footing, plus an extremely convenient built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ - so you'll never have to worry about losing your paddle while charging through the surf or during transport. This is hands down the world's best racing iSUP! Breakthrough Design features: lighter, narrower, straight-line hull, universal fin-box with removable high-performance racing fin, patented wave piercing bow, touring shape, NEW FULL-LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD, and a custom high-performance kick tail allows for sharp pivot turns. Best suited for those weighing 200 lbs or less. Best suited for Intermediate through Advanced Paddlers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?