$19.95 ($0.33 / Count)
FREE delivery: Thursday, Dec 8 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Biovitalica
($0.30 / Count)
($0.28 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Biovitalica
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sea Moss Gummies Elderberry BioVitalica - Vitamin C D + Zinc - Irish Seamoss Vegan Gummy with Sea Moss Gel & Powder for Immunity, Detox & Energy - for Adults and Kids
|Price:||$17.96 ($0.30 / Count) $16.96 ($0.28 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material Feature||Certified Organic, Plant Based, Vegan|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Boost Energy|
About this item
- 🧸【The most effective formula】Sea Moss and Elderberry gummies by BioVitalica contains Sea moss, Bladderwrack and Burdock root, Elderberry, Vitamin C, D, and Zinc. In the form of gummies, vitamins are better-absorbed by the body. It is an immune cocktail in just 2 gummies a day.
- 🧸【Premium quality】Each ingredient of seamoss elderberry supplement is sourced from Nature to provide a pure and organic product. Our ingredients have been tested by a third-party to ensure the safety and purity of the final product. Proudly made in the USA. Perfect for Vegan, Keto, and Dr. Sebi's diet.
- 🧸【Impressive benefits】There are many benefits of taking sea moss daily, including Digestion comfort, Thyroid Support, Energy Boost, Joint Support, and increased nutrient absorption.
- 🧸【Immune booster】Elderberry syrup, Sea moss, Bladderwrack, and Burdock root has been used in herbal remedies for centuries. They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to boost your immune system.
- 🧸【Kids Multivitamins】With BioVitalica supplements you can be confident your whole family is receiving the support it needs. And did we mention? They are delicious and kids love them! With its fresh fruity flavors, we bet you’ll never miss a day
Similar item to consider
Sea Moss Gummies is way bigger than the American diet. It is a philosophy of healthy lifestyle.
Bio Vitalica Sea Moss Gummies with Elderberry Extract are made of sea moss gel. It is Red Algae that grows on the Atlantic coastlines. Our gummies with Sea Moss and Elderberry contain 92 minerals from the sea out of 102 needed. In combination with Bladderwrack & Burdock Root our Gummy Bears have all 102 nutrients our bodies need to fully maintain homeostasis.
Irish Moss is a seaweed (chondrus crispus). When combined with Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) and Burdock root (Arctium Lappa) it becomes the SuperFood cells your body has been waiting for.
It is source of natural nutrients and minerals including iodine, calcium, potassium, sulfur, zinc, iron, silica, phosphorus, niacin, riboflavin, folate, manganese, choline and copper, Vitamins A B6 C E K D. Dr Seb i: “Sea Moss is ideal for those transitioning or maintaining an active plant-based lifestyle”.
🧸 Sea moss, Bladderwrack and Burdock root, Elderberry, Vitamin C, D, and Zinc. Immune cocktail in just 2 gummies per day.
🧸 Perfect for Vegan, Keto, and Dr. Sebi's diet. Made in the USA.
🧸 Thyroid Support, Energy Boost, Joint Support, Digestive comfort.
🧸 Immune booster: Elderberry Extract, Sea moss, Bladderwrack, and burdock root, loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
🧸 Sea moss has an impressive 92 of essential minerals our body needs. Delicious taste!
- Product Dimensions : 4.53 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches; 6.74 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 7, 2021
- Manufacturer : Bio Vitalica
- ASIN : B09C424JM1
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,320 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Irish Sea Moss Powder, Sea Moss Gel, Bladderwrack and Burdock Root, Elderberry, Vitamin C
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By KARINA on November 27, 2022
By patrice tate on September 20, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.