Sea To Summit Aeros Pillow Traveller
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Narrows at the center to fit snuggly between your neck and the headrest
- Enlarged ends offer better neck support
- Soft, silent TPU laminated to a stretch polyester face fabric
- Inflate pillow in just a couple of breaths with the multi-functional valve
- Weight: 1.8 oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether in transit or the backcountry the Aeros range of lightweight and compact inflatable pillows will award you a comfortable sleep. Avoid long, uncomfortable travel and arrive at your destination well-rested with this ultra-lightweight neck pillow. A classic product redesigned with 20D laminated polyester and ergonomic curves. Weighing in at 2 ounces and packing into a tiny stuff sack this pillow is a hassle-free, highly effective addition to your daypack or carry-on
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I like:
- Color. Most travel pillows are black, gray, or navy. The red stands out.
- Size when packed. This thing is incredibly, impossibly small. So tiny! I could not believe the little case it came in. This pillow is 1/3 the size of my last one when packed. Amazing.
- High sides to prevent head lolling.
- Easy to inflate.
Things I don't like:
- It's very firm when inflated and it's hard to make small adjustments to get it how you like it. I need a little more "give" for comfort.
- Material is a little sweaty since it doesn't have a fleecy cover.
- No string or snap so you can attach it in the front to keep it from falling or to cinch it tighter around your neck. If you had a very small neck, it would probably be too big, and for a large neck it would probably be too tight, and you can't adjust that.
I'm keeping it because I love how teeny it is, and I did eventually figure out how to make it more comfy, but it wasn't as good as I expected from the reviews and high price.