- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029ZC4GW
- Item model number: Sea To Summit
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (184 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,783 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea to Summit Alpha Light Spork
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Individual utensils in this set have several holes punched out of the handle to reduce weight
- Bottom hole on handle is hexagonal shaped; each piece is a different size hex wrench (3mm, 4mm, 5mm).
- Thicker, sturdier handles than the AlphaLight series, but are still very lightweight.
- All pieces come with a mini carabiner
- Ultra light, strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||0.98 x 4.53 x 8.46 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.09 pounds|
DECENT FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Alpha Light Spork Lightest metal cutlery on the market Ultra light, strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy Hard anodized aluminum for safe, long use Smooth matte finish Easy to display 100% polypropylene packaging All pieces come with a mini carabineer The SPECS Weight: 0.3 oz / 9 g This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Top customer reviews
At approximately 9 inches in length, this spork is good company with Optimus' Long Titanium Spoon, both being about as long.
The tines on this spork are about a half inch in length, and only the pointed tines are at the ends.
An inspection of the handle shows print designating "7075 T6 alloyed hard anodized" and "Sea To Summit".
7075 is an aluminium alloy. more information at this webpage - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7075_aluminium_alloy.
T6 is a temper designation. More info at - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_alloy.
Anodizing is used to coat the metal when the alloy is not or has less corrosion resistance.
It, seems to be a good product, well worth it for your camping, or even home needs. My only gripe is that I wish this product was made with titanium, but maybe there are production difficulties associated with that.
With this I can use the included mini carabiner to clip it to my bag and it's always with me.
So far it's the perfect size to fit in all yogurt containers I've run into. It isn't the most effective fork you've ever used so that takes a little getting used to.
The logo and writing on the handle is wearing off quite quickly, as you may notice in the picture.
The plastic sporks in my mess kit are "ok", but having a fork to hold the item you're simultaneously cutting with a knife is a nice little luxury when you're out camping.
Are there easier ways for a weekend warrior to shave a few ounces off of your hiking pack? Sure. Are these really necessary for car camping with a bunch of Scouts? No.
But these things appear to be investment-grade durable, and the price helps ensure I'm extra mindful about re-packing them. I expect to have these around until I'm no longer camping.
It's a spork. I dunno why I'm so surprised. But having an ultra-light tool for the job that tucks away neatly is unusually helpful.