- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C5GTXSX
- Average Customer Review: 122 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#10,913 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #36 in Marine Dry Bags
Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag
- Heavy duty & abrasion resistant TPU laminated Nylon fabric
- BEST USE: A rugged drybag you can trust in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged
- CAPACITY: 13 Liters: Fits clothes for a paddle or overland trip or a three-season sleeping bag
- WATER TIGHT: TPU laminated Nylon fabric, double stitched, reinforced & tape sealed seams. Hypalon roll top closure with quick release buckle
- FEATURES: Oval shaped base resists rolling, D-ring attachment points & strong attachment lash loops
- SPECS: Size: 9 x 6 x 20 in, Weight: 4.2 oz / 119g
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If youre planning a trip that involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting, the Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bags are the perfect day bags to keep your gear dry. Made with durable, strong and abrasion resistant 420D TPU laminated Nylon fabric, this fabric is highly waterproof. Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams. A white interior lining affords greater visibility inside the bag. Durable attachment lash loops allow secure stacking or attaching to water craft and other equipment. The waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick water offering greater protection of your gear. Features the Sea to Summit side release Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins for easy repair if necessary.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this as a stuff sack for my Coleman Compact Dual Fuel Stove while backpacking and car camping. I wanted something to protect the rest of my gear from fuel vapors and the sharp edges on the stove, but I didn't want to carry around the huge Coleman plastic storage case. A gallon size Ziploc bag wasn't cutting it anymore.
- Material is thick enough and sturdy enough to buffer the sharp edges on the stove pot supports. The fact that the rolled closure is also bulked up on top of the burner and pot supports helps provide an additional buffer. I wouldn't trust putting this stove in Sea to Summit's lighter bags. I'd be too worried about punctures.
- Heavy duty and just enough volume to get the job done in my situation. I even toss a lighter in the bottom.
- Keeps residual fuel vapors out of the rest of my pack.
- The closed top serves as a convenient carrying handle.
- I can only get two rolls on the closure, but that seems to be more than enough to seal in residual fuel vapors.
- Top opening diameter: About 6 1/4"
- Opened height: 10 3/4"
- Closed height (with only two folds): About 6 1/2"
-Has rings near the buckle
-tie down points along the sides
-thick and heavy duty bag that won't stretch or rip easily
-Heavier than the ultralight dry bags
Overall: I would recomend this to someone who wants to keep their gear dry and needs a lot of space.
Good volume at 35 liters
Reasonable price point
Seriously lacks durability and is not waterproof.
I used this "waterproof bag" on a few tubing trips down a class 1-2 river. The bag was never submerged, and the closure was rolled properly. Turns out that the thin fabric developed several pin sized holes in it from the 2 sets of keys we stored in it. Soaked our phones and other electronics. I wish Sea to summit would produce a bag that could stand up to the most basic use... i may give their "hydraulic" bag a shot before i give up on the brand, but im not overly optimistic.