- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.6 x 6.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001Q3KKN2
- Item model number: LIGHTWEIGHTDRYSACK
- Average Customer Review: 250 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,045 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
|Price:||$5.95 - $30.90|
- Much lighter weight and more packable than traditional boating dry bags
- A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market
- Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sea to Summit stands for a culture of design perfectionists who develop ingenious, functionally beautiful products with an independent, free-thinking Australian attitude. We strive to create equipment that is nimble and light, but serious enough to deliver when called into duty. Gear that works just that little bit better, so you may find yourself inspired to take the less-traveled road more often.
Ingenious. Functional. Reliable. Unconventional. Inspiring.
The smallest sizes of the Lightweight Drysacks are bundled together in a nice neat package of three. The 1L, 2L, and 4L are the perfect sizes for organized packing of your smaller essentials. Made from the same 70D waterproof fabric as the regular dry sacks sold individually, these are ideal for small items on all your adventures.
70D WATERPROOF FABRIC - HIGH PERFORMANCE
Super tough, super pliable, high thread-count 70 Denier fabrics. The PU coating is highly waterproof (rated to 10,000mm hydrostatic head), and is colored bright white to make it easy to find your gear inside these bags.
Features & Highlights
Light abrasion and puncture resistance. No need to baby them, but be aware of sharp objects or abrasive surfaces. 10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle or wet-weather use (avoid full submersion.) Best used for backpacking, hiking, bike packing and travel.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
250 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 250 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But please note that these are different from a waterproof dry bag. That is, I am sure if you left one of these out in heavy rain, stuff would be damp.
* Spent three days in Moab Utah, hiking biking and canyoneering all while it was raining off and on.
* Everything inside stayed dry with no issues.
* Packs down very easily into a small package
* Nice pliable material is easy to get it to fit in tight spaces
* Air tight when folded the correct way