Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry Sack
|Price:||$12.30 - $32.21|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Much lighter weight and more packable than traditional boating dry bags
- A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market
- Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water. Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But please note that these are different from a waterproof dry bag. That is, I am sure if you left one of these out in heavy rain, stuff would be damp.
* Spent three days in Moab Utah, hiking biking and canyoneering all while it was raining off and on.
* Everything inside stayed dry with no issues.
* Packs down very easily into a small package
* Nice pliable material is easy to get it to fit in tight spaces
* Air tight when folded the correct way
I haven't used it on an overnight or multi-night bush camp yet, but they are coming once winter gets over with.